See you Later Alligator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will always remember all the kindness you've shown me since joining myvmk. Helping me with my first trades and all my questions. I really appreciate it and those are the type of actions from people that are what I love about this little community. I'll see you around I'm sure when you get on randomly. Good luck with school! :D

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
Aww... We didn't talk much at all but we did a few trades and you gave me one of my fav items and I'll never forget that! You seem like a great person and even though we never talked in game I'm still going to miss you! <3 Good luck!

What can I say? My geocaching/movie/Kingdom Keepers buddy...

Thank you for everything over the past couple of months. You have been a great friend and I have enjoyed getting to know you. Real life comes first, like I've said. We should not be so focused on clumps of pixels. Good luck with your senior year, and remember to ENJOY life. People complain all of the time about the sour environment in this game, but it is just as prevalent in our non-pixelated surroundings... People just tend to forget that fact.

Keep in touch, and I better see a script soon!!

Last edited:

Alyce

Younger than Dirt..Older than Disneyland
You take care now and live your life to the fullest!

I wish you all the happiness and success in your life.

You are rare and special.

:hug:

I can't even. You're probably one of the best members of this game. I mean sure you probably weren't the most popular or the richest but I believe that you were one of the kindest players. (Plus you had your funny moments xD) I'm really gonna miss having such a positive influence on the community around, but I understand your reasoning behind your leaving. I too have noticed how much I was neglecting life and it's not good. Especially when in the virtual community that you're spending so much time in is not such a happy place anymore. I wish you good luck with your senior year and with your friends as well as your dear sister. I hope to maybe see you again in the future.

Hurricane

So sad to see you leave Pecosace! I hope everything goes well for you in your senior year!
Come back and visit!
You'll be missed!

I can't even. You're probably one of the best members of this game. I mean sure you probably weren't the most popular or the richest but I believe that you were one of the kindest players. (Plus you had your funny moments xD) I'm really gonna miss having such a positive influence on the community around, but I understand your reasoning behind your leaving. I too have noticed how much I was neglecting life and it's not good. Especially when in the virtual community that you're spending so much time in is not such a happy place anymore. I wish you good luck with your senior year and with your friends as well as your dear sister. I hope to maybe see you again in the future.
thats like saying "hey, sure you werent cool or important or worth much but hey at least you're nice on the inside"

Status
Not open for further replies.