Selling stuff. (Updated 01/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvDaPixie

Hm for the LGBT ears? I am interested in the pink, purple and white striped one and the light pink and white striped one.
The last 2 on the 6th row in your first page.
(sorry, I just came back from a break and do not know the individual names of the ears)

Also, what is the cursed magic you have? and which room is that to the right of Hannah Montana?

hiii hm for the zero hat plz?
2k[DOUBLEPOST=1547057712][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hm for the LGBT ears? I am interested in the pink, purple and white striped one and the light pink and white striped one.
The last 2 on the 6th row in your first page.
(sorry, I just came back from a break and do not know the individual names of the ears)

Also, what is the cursed magic you have? and which room is that to the right of Hannah Montana?
I can do 1k for the ears you want, the cursed magic I have is the backwards head. And the rooms I have for sale are the monsters inc laugh room, and the other two are buyable which are space and maleficient[DOUBLEPOST=1547057744][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much for the 2018 Halloween Tink pin if you still have it :)
Also the plum/dark purple colored mickey ears!
1k for pin — ears 8k[DOUBLEPOST=1547057768][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much for the chick slippers?
Chick slippers were sold in game I apologize.

DisneyDreaming

2k[DOUBLEPOST=1547057712][/DOUBLEPOST]

I can do 1k for the ears you want, the cursed magic I have is the backwards head. And the rooms I have for sale are the monsters inc laugh room, and the other two are buyable which are space and maleficient[DOUBLEPOST=1547057744][/DOUBLEPOST]

1k for pin — ears 8k[DOUBLEPOST=1547057768][/DOUBLEPOST]

Chick slippers were sold in game I apologize.
I'll take them both :). Let me know when a good time to meet up is.

Status
Not open for further replies.