SELLING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonicaFairy

TinkPeriwinkle

I'd love to snag them all off you.
Okay, I will remove them from my sale room. Let me known when you're able to get on. I work night shift, so I'm up all night, but I do go to bed about 8:00a MST for a bit. Tomorrow I'm not sleeping real late, only until about noon MST. I can also meet tonight if you're still up :) If you have discord, it's faster to reach me on there :D

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Okay, I will remove them from my sale room. Let me known when you're able to get on. I work night shift, so I'm up all night, but I do go to bed about 8:00a MST for a bit. Tomorrow I'm not sleeping real late, only until about noon MST. I can also meet tonight if you're still up :) If you have discord, it's faster to reach me on there :D
I'll be able to get on any time tonight really, so just let me know when you're on!

TinkPeriwinkle

I'll be able to get on any time tonight really, so just let me know when you're on!
Do you have discord? I don’t get push notifications from the forum so I don’t know when you’ve messaged. It’s much faster to get ahold of me on discord Or you can come up with a time to meet and I’ll meet you at that time. Just let me know what time zone you’re in ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.