Sending and Receiving Gifts

There seems to be a problem sending and receiving gifts. When I have been sent a message that I have unopened gifts in my inventory, I go to my inventory and select the gift and place it in my room.
When I click on it to open the gift disappears and there is no gift card or list of what is included in the gift. This has happened a few times now. Cannot tell what the gift is or who sent it. I sent a CFH the first time it happened but have had no reply.
Surely I am not the only person who has experienced this.
Hopefully there is an easy solution to this problem.

CaptofPinkPearl

♥Love Ain't SO Bad♥
I am not sure if I am sending mine correctly. When I put the present in the space indicated, and I go to send it, it says I cannot send nothing. Is this part of the glitch or am I just doing it incorrectly?

There seems to be a problem sending and receiving gifts. When I have been sent a message that I have unopened gifts in my inventory, I go to my inventory and select the gift and place it in my room.
When I click on it to open the gift disappears and there is no gift card or list of what is included in the gift. This has happened a few times now. Cannot tell what the gift is or who sent it. I sent a CFH the first time it happened but have had no reply.
Surely I am not the only person who has experienced this.
Hopefully there is an easy solution to this problem.
Got a message that the gift/gifts have been put in my Inventory............but do not know what items are or who sent them.

Fotogirl

Got a message that the gift/gifts have been put in my Inventory............but do not know what items are or who sent them.
same thing happened to me Pop. I got a message that my gift/gifts have been put into inventory but have no clue who sent them or what they are. I have way to much in inventory to try and determine what it/they might be.