Seven Dawfs Mine Game - Loved it

Zak

Does anyone have a picture of the room? I missed the event but would love to see a screenshot if anyone has it.

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
Thank you everyone!! <3

It makes me so happy to see hear you guys are enjoying the events! I added a screenshot below for the ones wondering what the room looked like. And like Oswald said, I made this last year but only ran it once, so to be able to run it again is fantabulous! It's a tricky game, but you all have been wonderful! :D If you haven't had a chance to play, i'll be adding more events. Hopefully at least one night one! :)

I would've loved to experience it.

But 11:30 - 12 just isn't a viable time. The waiting queue is high by the time I got on at around 11:45. I work first shift, so when I get the day off I'm sleeping or I'm at lunch or running some errands.

I hope there will be a different time for this game at some point, or the game lasts a bit longer to get into.

Vanilla_Ninja

It was a great event :) Very well put together and creative, plus I had a good laugh. Keep up the fun and entertaining events!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I was so happy to see the full room. Last time a lot was in darkness and it looked cool but seeing the full room is even better. :) Great game most of all very well built room.

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
I was so happy to see the full room. Last time a lot was in darkness and it looked cool but seeing the full room is even better. :) Great game most of all very well built room.
Ty Belle! :D As soon as I realized it the background was doing that, I fixed it! It showed on my screen so I had no clue. Backgrounds show for me, but music does not play, so go figure lol.

I hope there will be a different time for this game at some point, or the game lasts a bit longer to get into.
I'm hoping to get at least one night in this month, so keep an eye on the calendar! :)

Ty Belle! :D As soon as I realized it the background was doing that, I fixed it! It showed on my screen so I had no clue. Backgrounds show for me, but music does not play, so go figure lol.

I'm hoping to get at least one night in this month, so keep an eye on the calendar! :)
It's all good and I definitely shall! I've heard nothing but good things about it from the people who got in!

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
I got to play the game earlier today and I gotta say it was really creative and fun! I hope I get a chance to play that game again, thanks Abs :)