Shadow Magic Animated Pilot Episode

Hiya! I wanted to share this with you guys. (Its an animation so I'm hoping this is a good place to put it lol!)

My friend and I auditioned to voice act in this Pilot episode for this animated series called Shadow Magic. They are currently fundraising on Kickstarter to create the episode. The animation will also be featuring the voices of Yuri Lowenthal and Vic Mignogna! They need a little help though, so if you could help share it around, that would be great! :D

Here is their Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1936641770/shadow-magic-animated-pilot-episode

Hopefully my friend and I will both end up getting cast for the parts too! :D

Shadow Magic is about a girl who finds herself caught in an interdimensional struggle with aliens, magic and technology. The main character, Avery, who is an online gamer, discovers she is part of an ancient contract. If she fails, she will lose her life and soul. Avery tries to become her gaming character but soon discovers that its not as easy in real life.

That's just a little summary I tried to put together. Their page has a lot more so please check it out! :D