Share a Random Memory.

Neda

I don't know about you but personally I always have random memories pop into my head and it's usually when I'm alone. Soo there's no one to share the memory with usually or I've already told all my friends everything so it's not new to them.

Anyways just share a random memory/story that's happened in your life

Here's mine: *it's a bit long so obviously you can just skip over mine and just post your own memory lol*
When I was a sophomore in High School I had this on-again, off-again boyfriend and at the time of this story we were broken up. It was the week of Valentine's day:hearts: and that boyfriend/ex wanted to get back together because Valentine's Day was coming up and he kind of never had a valentine so he wanted me to be it. I didn't need him though:reading:(he wasn't a good guy at all) but I also didn't want to be rude so I pretty much gave him false hope. He basically planned out all this stuff, which I didn't know about, for Valentine's Day in order to "win" me back. :huh:

-flash forward to the day before Valentine's Day-

I was at the mall and I bumped into one of my classmates(Alex) and in the past I knew he had a crush on me but I figured he got over it by now so I said hey and asked what he was doing. He told me he was actually getting stuff for Valentine's Day so I said, "Oh cool, who's it for? :question: " and he said, "Um.. you actually.." and because I'm awkward I just said, "oh! um.. that's nice. :blush: welp bye! :sweat:" and immediately left.

-Valentine's Day-

I walk into school trying my hardest to avoid my ex but we had the same class first period so he quickly found me and he had a huge balloon, roses, a bear, a huge card, and a bag of candy for me so I knew I was in too deep and I couldn't back out now :flower::no: He was kind of expecting me to take him back right then and there but I asked if I could decide by the end of the day and he was fine with that soo *phew*
Thank god the bell rung and I could escape and I wanted to leave everything he got me in the band hall(that was our first class) but he refused to let me do that because he wanted "everybody to see" what he got me.:impatient: We compromised and I just carried the roses, card, and candy.

I thought he'd leave me by now but he wanted to walk me into my next class, wait for me to sit, and basically wait to see everyone's reactions to what he got me.:facepalm: And well when I walked into that class the classmate(Alex) had that class with me and he was sitting there with all this stuff, that I assumed was for me, and so when he saw me walk in with my ex he just started giving away the stuff to everyone in the class but he avoided me. :blue:

By the end of the day I was just over it and I didn't want to get back together with my ex but bcs I'm annoying I didn't tell him. However, when I was going to go home I told him that I couldn't take the big balloon because it wouldn't fit in my car and he just flipped out :squee: and he said "FINE" and went into one of the smaller band rooms(we were in the band hall bcs that where all the band kids hang out at the end of the day.. it's like our sanctuary basically.) and popped the balloon.:stare:

Once I heard it pop I was out.:blank: and that was that.​

My ex is a jerk/full of himself and I didn't mean to but I ended up ruining another guy's Valentine's Day

Last edited:

Kinglaser

Well I mean this happened today, but my friend left for the day and left his door open, and his suitemate and I taped all his stuff to the ceiling and flipped all of the furniture upside down. Even the lamp. And we ran an extension cord so that the lamp worked. When he walked in i made it flicker in a creepy way and his suitemate stood on his roommates bed facing the wall, and when our friend walked in he turned around and screamed. Screaming + flickering lights + our other friend slamming the door behind him + everything upside down or on the ceiling = a very funny reaction which I cannot quote on this site. So yeah, it was well worth it,

Neda

@mark lol my sophomore year was a good year for me.. well people having crushes on me-wise tbh, after that it went downhill I guess.(or I just became more of a blunt/"rude" person and told people how I really felt.)

And that sounds annoying but hey free chocolate/polaroids :grizzly:. I'm dealing with someone annoying too rn but I think he has more of a friend crush on me(like he wants to be my bff but I can't stand him) anyways I can never talk to him because he laughs at everything I say and he always tries to be funny and talk to me but it's more corny than anything.
I'm dying to find out how second part(Katniss-Peeta) goes for you.

@Kinglaser
omg I've seriously always wanted to scare someone like that but I would kill anyone who tried doing that to me. I feel for him though because that sounds awful lol.
(I have a story that relates to yours somewhat but I don't want seem like I'm trying to 1-up everyone's stories with my own lol)

I don't know about you but personally I always have random memories pop into my head and it's usually when I'm alone. Soo there's no one to share the memory with usually or I've already told all my friends everything so it's not new to them.

Anyways just share a random memory/story that's happened in your life

Here's mine: *it's a bit long so obviously you can just skip over mine and just post your own memory lol*
When I was a sophomore in High School I had this on-again, off-again boyfriend and at the time of this story we were broken up. It was the week of Valentine's day:hearts: and that boyfriend/ex wanted to get back together because Valentine's Day was coming up and he kind of never had a valentine so he wanted me to be it. I didn't need him though:reading:(he wasn't a good guy at all) but I also didn't want to be rude so I pretty much gave him false hope. He basically planned out all this stuff, which I didn't know about, for Valentine's Day in order to "win" me back. :huh:

-flash forward to the day before Valentine's Day-

I was at the mall and I bumped into one of my classmates(Alex) and in the past I knew he had a crush on me but I figured he got over it by now so I said hey and asked what he was doing. He told me he was actually getting stuff for Valentine's Day so I said, "Oh cool, who's it for? :question: " and he said, "Um.. you actually.." and because I'm awkward I just said, "oh! um.. that's nice. :blush: welp bye! :sweat:" and immediately left.

-Valentine's Day-

I walk into school trying my hardest to avoid my ex but we had the same class first period so he quickly found me and he had a huge balloon, roses, a bear, a huge card, and a bag of candy for me so I knew I was in too deep and I couldn't back out now :flower::no: He was kind of expecting me to take him back right then and there but I asked if I could decide by the end of the day and he was fine with that soo *phew*
Thank god the bell rung and I could escape and I wanted to leave everything he got me in the band hall(that was our first class) but he refused to let me do that because he wanted "everybody to see" what he got me.:impatient: We compromised and I just carried the roses, card, and candy.

I thought he'd leave me by now but he wanted to walk me into my next class, wait for me to sit, and basically wait to see everyone's reactions to what he got me.:facepalm: And well when I walked into that class the classmate(Alex) had that class with me and he was sitting there with all this stuff, that I assumed was for me, and so when he saw me walk in with my ex he just started giving away the stuff to everyone in the class but he avoided me. :blue:

By the end of the day I was just over it and I didn't want to get back together with my ex but bcs I'm annoying I didn't tell him. However, when I was going to go home I told him that I couldn't take the big balloon because it wouldn't fit in my car and he just flipped out :squee: and he said "FINE" and went into one of the smaller band rooms(we were in the band hall bcs that where all the band kids hang out at the end of the day.. it's like our sanctuary basically.) and popped the balloon.:stare:

Once I heard it pop I was out.:blank: and that was that.​

My ex is a jerk/full of himself and I didn't mean to but I ended up ruining another guy's Valentine's Day
LOL

*random thought*
wow people crush on u

when am I gonna have ppl crush on me

ok so someone is crushing on me and its annoying bc
1. he does not know English
2. refer back to 1. and how I said he and not she.....................................
3. he is not only a guy, but he is also older than me by like 4 years..................................................................................
4. and keeps touching my hair ******** u

but he gives me chocolates in chem every day (woo) that I share with my friend/crush that sits next to me in chem (lol) and we enjoy it so that's something!!!!!
and he also gave me these really cool polaroids, I prob posted a pic on the picture thread thing

ok, so I'm also basically auditioning for a play just to be in a play with some other girl bc I have no classes with her which is sad bc we are meant to be like Katniss and Peeta, get it... starcrossed-lovers... I can shut up now.
Your first memory reminds me of a memory I have from high school...Let's go back in time...

This guy from my school I never met started messaging me on Facebook about how he was locked out of his house. Me being the nice person I am decided to keep messaging him to help with his boredom while he was waiting for his mom. We were talking about simple things like teachers, movies, how the heck he found me. Well, apparently he took my niceness as being flirtatious and decided to Photoshop a picture of myself and him together in a heart and tag me in it on Facebook...I didn't know this at the time because I wasn't an avid Facebooker back then, my friends however were and decided to print out a bunch of the photos.

I went to school the next day to find the picture taped around some of my classes and I literally died...I'm writing this from the underworld actually...*queue Adele's "Hello"*

Not one of my more pleasurable memories, but a memory nonetheless.

I'll always remember sitting on the sidewalk on main street in Disneyland, like 10 years ago, and we were all waiting for the parade to start. One of the janitors was sweeping the ground and everyone clapped for him lol
I just laughed so hard at this, LOL.

Neda

RM: I told this guy that if he rolled up his sleeves on his flannel it would look really good. :please: lol He listened but so did another guy friend of mine and he would always do that with his flannels and say, "look I did it because you said it looks better!:grin: ;P " like I was just trying to flirt with the first guy and the second guy took that piece of advice and ran with it :blush:

plunderpirate

My random memory is pretty long so I put it in the spoiler :thumbsup:
I'm sitting in my room and I have a bunch of pictures on my shelves and walls of places I've been, and my favorite one is of a beach in Malibu. I was having a really bad day and drove an hour from my apartment to Santa Monica because I wanted to see what it looked like. I'd been in Anaheim for a while then and went to the beaches around there but never ventured further than LA really at the time. I just passed the pier and saw a sign for Malibu so as I was sitting in traffic on the freeway I googled what the best beaches in the city were, and Point Dume came up. I had no idea where it was or why someone was saying it was the best but I took the location down and put it into my GPS and drove there. It took me right along the shoreline and through this little town that was really cute and then down a side street for a couple of miles. It's normally a pay-to-park beach as I found in later trips, but it was the first week of April and nobody was around so I drove straight through and parked my car and it was the most beautiful beach I'd ever been to. I was the only car in the parking lot and I could see whales and otters and dolphins and it was perfect. There's a gigantic cliff that people rappel down from the top and I wanted to climb to the top of it.
I was in jeans and sandals but I climbed the rocks right up to the top and when I got up there I could see everything. It was like I was the only person on the entire coast. I could hear the waves and the birds and it smelled great, and I sat there for hours all alone and listened to music and waited for the sun to set.
Just as the sun was setting, a couple walked up behind me and sat down and they talked between themselves, and I remember thinking to myself for a minute that it was stupid of me to come here alone because these people could throw me off the cliff and nobody would have even known I left my apartment ;P But it was all good. They started talking to me about how they had just gotten married earlier that day on a whim and were ending a great day by watching the ocean before they started driving to start their new life somewhere. It was really special to be there.

What started as a really bad day ended as my overall favorite out of every memory I have while living in California. I was so sad and upset and just hating on myself when I got there, and by the time I left, I was so completely relaxed and at peace with everything and it really gave me a new perspective on everything. I remember as the couple were about to leave, the man told me that fate is crazy, how I was up on that rock having just moved to California to start a new chapter, and they were just closing theirs. I have pictures of this beach all over my room, on a book cover, my phone background, I have a bottle of sand corked up so I can always have the beach with me - it's crazy how the smallest decisions in your life can make the biggest impact. I always think about this day; it was the first day that I was able to come to peace not just with what was happening around me, but with myself. I needed that so badly and a beach and a rock and a sunset were able to give it to me.

tl;dr, my favorite memory is of watching the sun set in Malibu after having had a bad day. I have pictures from that day up on my walls and was looking at it right before I clicked this thread, so it's what's been on my mind!

Neda

In HS I had to make a poster for a planet with a partner. Everyone was basically creating posters with tons of glitter because that's flashy and all but I decided to make a galaxy(so I wasn't even focusing on the dang planet lol.. I was thinking my planet might look like poo but that galaxy background is going to win everyone over) And it looks awesome in pictures:
space.png
*btw yeah I didn't finish Saturn at the time that was my partners part in all this :T

Anyways it looked super cool and everyone else's was garbage :vomit: jkjk

Edit: now that I think about it I tried way too hard when it came to projects..
Also in this same class my teacher had two fish tanks, One was filled with boy fish and the other with girl fish. One day when she was gone this boy in my class decided to quickly switch a girl fish over to the boy fish tank. After a month we all figured that nothing was going to happen but by some miracle the girl fish ended up having babies on April 1st. She never found out who did it but technically the guy who did it did say, "Mrs. ____, I have a confession I put the girl in the boy tank." and she thought he was joking since it was April fools day and she didn't find out until the last day of school via the school newspaper lol..

Last edited:

Elle

i remember going to Busch Gardens and getting attacked by squirrels bc they wanted my fries
ive never been back since that day tbh