Share your Disney World Attraction Tier List

S_Stitch

I can't seem to post my file of the list but here they are:

S: Spaceship Earth, Splash Mountain, Test Track, Peoplemover, Festival of the Lion King, Dinosaur, Gran Fiesta Tour, Rise of the Resistance
A: Living with the Land, Country Bear Jamboree, Expedition Everest, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Toy Story Midway Mania, Slinky Dog Dash, Haunted Mansion, Seven Dwarves Mine Train
B: Enchanted Tiki Room, Flight of Passage, Journey of the Little Mermaid, Rock n' Roller Coaster, Soarin', Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Journey Into Imagination with Figment, Mission Space, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, Carousel of Progress, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, It's Tough to be a Bug, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Star Tours, Tomorrowland Speedway
C: Philarmagic, Beauty and the Beast the Musical, Tower of Terror, Smugglers Run, Jungle Cruise, Na'vi River Journey, Astro Orbiter, Dumbo, Liberty Belle, Railroad, It's a Small World, Mad Hatter Tea Cups, Tom Sawyer Island, Primeval Whirl, The Seas with Nemo
D: Frozen Ever After, Peter Pan's Flight, Regal Carousel, Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Up! Bird show, Turtle Talk with Crush, Kali River Rapids, Hall of Presidents, The France Show, Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, Muppet Vision 3D, Triceratops Spin, Nemo the Musical, Swiss Family Robinson
F: Alien Swirling Saucers, O! Canada!, Barnstomer, Reflections of China, Enchanted Tales with Belle

There are probably others I am missing but oh well, just let me know. :)

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
This is quite possibly the firmest evidence of how nerdy I am. None of these categories are in any particular order. Also, the starred attractions have oddly specific reasons for their ranking or a ranking that varies, so if anyone wants to hear my ranting, you know where to find me ;)

S: Carousel of Progress, Space Mountain, Peoplemover, Haunted Mansion, Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land, Mad Tea Party, Tower of Terror, Mission: Space, Dinosaur, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Walt Disney Presents

A: Jungle Cruise*, Astro Orbiter*, Walt Disney World Railroad, Enchanted Tiki Room, MuppetVision, Indiana Jones*, Soarin'*, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, Star Tours, Toy Story Mania, Country Bear Jamboree, Hall of Presidents*, Test Track*, It's a Small World, Flight of Passage

B: American Adventure*, Riverboat, Barnstormer, Philharmagic, Carousel, Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh, Reflections of China*, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Gran Fiesta Tour, Impressions de France, Kali River Rapids, Rock n' Roller Coaster, Swiss Family Robinson, Festival of the Lion King*

C: Dumbo, Peter Pan's Flight, O Canada*, Magic Carpets of Aladdin*, Kilimanjaro Safari*, The Seas with Nemo*, Frozen Ever After*, Tom Sawyer Island*, Seven Dwarves Mine Train*

D: Under the Sea with the Little Mermaid*, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin*, Laugh Floor*, Tomorrowland Speedway*, Journey Into Imagination*, It's Tough to be a Bug*, Na'vi River Journey, Primeval Whirl, Triceratops Spin

F: Expedition Everest*

Uncategorized because I haven't experienced: Smuggler's Run, Rise of the Resistance, Runaway Railway, Alien Swirling Saucers, Slinky Dog Dash, Up Bird Show, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Beauty and the Beast Stage Show, Turtle Talk with Crush

S_Stitch

This is quite possibly the firmest evidence of how nerdy I am. None of these categories are in any particular order. Also, the starred attractions have oddly specific reasons for their ranking or a ranking that varies, so if anyone wants to hear my ranting, you know where to find me ;)

S: Carousel of Progress, Space Mountain, Peoplemover, Haunted Mansion, Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land, Mad Tea Party, Tower of Terror, Mission: Space, Dinosaur, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Walt Disney Presents

A: Jungle Cruise*, Astro Orbiter*, Walt Disney World Railroad, Enchanted Tiki Room, MuppetVision, Indiana Jones*, Soarin'*, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, Star Tours, Toy Story Mania, Country Bear Jamboree, Hall of Presidents*, Test Track*, It's a Small World, Flight of Passage

B: American Adventure*, Riverboat, Barnstormer, Philharmagic, Carousel, Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh, Reflections of China*, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Gran Fiesta Tour, Impressions de France, Kali River Rapids, Rock n' Roller Coaster, Swiss Family Robinson, Festival of the Lion King*

C: Dumbo, Peter Pan's Flight, O Canada*, Magic Carpets of Aladdin*, Kilimanjaro Safari*, The Seas with Nemo*, Frozen Ever After*, Tom Sawyer Island*, Seven Dwarves Mine Train*

D: Under the Sea with the Little Mermaid*, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin*, Laugh Floor*, Tomorrowland Speedway*, Journey Into Imagination*, It's Tough to be a Bug*, Na'vi River Journey, Primeval Whirl, Triceratops Spin

F: Expedition Everest*

Uncategorized because I haven't experienced: Smuggler's Run, Rise of the Resistance, Runaway Railway, Alien Swirling Saucers, Slinky Dog Dash, Up Bird Show, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Beauty and the Beast Stage Show, Turtle Talk with Crush
Yesss! I love where Living with the Land, Peoplemover, Dinosaur, Spaceship Eart, Country Bear are on your ranking. What happened on everest?

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Yesss! I love where Living with the Land, Peoplemover, Dinosaur, Spaceship Eart, Country Bear are on your ranking. What happened on everest?
Everest is the worst ride for me and I refuse to ride it ever again. The theming is good, but traveling backwards for that length of time and at that speed makes me hyperventilate so...big no from me!