Share your dreams!

Who doesn't love to hear stories of peoples' dreams?! I have some weird dreams about every night! Tell everyone your dreams in this thread! I will start off with mine!

I just remember being sent to jail and I was talking to this woman and telling her that I wanted to leave. She then said for me not to worry because they might let you out on good behavior, then I just dropped to my knees and started crying. That morning I woke up with tears on my face. Yes, weird.

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
I had the folloiwng dream last night.

My seventh grade history teacher, Ms Wilson, right before school got out on Friday, casually mentioned, without context, that the majority of people would likely die upon impact.

I don't follow anything but local news closely so I went home and did research. It turned out that an asteroid, which we had only just detected, was on a course to impact Earth. It wasn't known where it was going to hit, but it was known that it would in just a few days.

On Monday, the asteroid was about 30 seconds from impacting. I somehow had the ability to watch from a high perspective. I knew where I was in the world, and was watching to see where it would hit. It wasn't moving in a straight path but rather doing dances around Earth in incredibly unstable orbits. It looked like it was going to hit Canada, then Russia, then Artica, then Antartica. However, it finally crashed into the ocean just northeast of Australia.

The scene then suddenly cut to a mother in Australia frantically refueling her car.

I then somehow was able to watch a visualisation of the projected path of the resulting tusnami. I watched it blanket Australia, and I watched the tusnnami interact with itself as it reached further and further corners of the globe. I was hoping it wouldn't be powerful enough to go all the way around, but it was. No piece of land remained above the water.

Fortunately, I woke up before it got to my house.