Shop Issues

Daniella

I don't know if it's just me, but it's happened on both of my computers. Anytime I try to open shop and it isn't the FIRST thing I do after entering a room, there is no accept button and the Are you sure? message is blank. I can't buy things for my room without reentering every single time I need to buy something, and several times after reentering I just get disconnected.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I don't know if it's just me, but it's happened on both of my computers. Anytime I try to open shop and it isn't the FIRST thing I do after entering a room, there is no accept button and the Are you sure? message is blank. I can't buy things for my room without reentering every single time I need to buy something, and several times after reentering I just get disconnected.
Are you a Mac user? Are you using the Legacy version when logging in on the website? Any additional information would be helpful so we can try to fix it! ♥

Daniella

Does anyone else have this problem?? I noticed it only happens in my dark ride room so far and now it's getting worse like I can't open maps anymore after I've tried to open shop...

PHPGuru

Can you provide a step by step situation of what you do to get to this point? From the point of logging onto myvmkpal. This may help them get to the issue quicker.