Shotbox mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Wow everybody is being so incredibly disrespectful and inconsiderate in shoutbox right now. Honestly, I'm appalled constantly by the lack of maturity, brains, and common courtesy of half of our community. Like seriously guys, get a hold of yourself. People were berating the new shoutbox mods (who were doing their best to make it an enjoyable experience) because of the whole staff demotion situation. Do you guys really think attacking 2 people who have nothing to do with the situation and throwing a fit is really going to change anything? The only thing it changes is people's perspective of you which is whiney and complainy. If you want something to be changed talk to the appropriate people. But for heaven's sake, keep it civil. Ain't nobody got no time for people who act like they're still in 6th grade.

I'm 150% done with people doing whatever they want and mistreating whomever they want and then expecting respect in exchange. Nope, nada, zilch. None will be given for those who don't deserve it. And again, change and answers will come for those who present their questions and concerns in a way that doesn't resemble a fight scene from a cheap Mean Girls remake.

But really, if you feel the need to bombard the shoutbox with your petty insults which I'm sure you think are beyond clever, by all means, go right ahead. I will sit here and eat oreos as each of you get banned one by one. :wave:

Last edited:

Arnold

Is actually Superman
Wow everybody is being so incredibly disrespectful and inconsiderate in shoutbox right now. Honestly, I'm appalled constantly by the lack of maturity, brains, and common courtesy of half of our community. Like seriously guys, get a hold of yourself. People were berating the new shoutbox mods (who were doing their best to make it an enjoyable experience) because of the whole staff demotion situation. Do you guys really think attacking 2 people who have nothing to do with the situation and throwing a fit is really going to change anything? The only thing it changes is people's perspective of you which is whiney and complainy. If you want something to be changed talk to the appropriate people. But for heaven's sake, keep it civil. Ain't nobody got no time for people who act like they're still in 6th grade.

I'm 150% done with people doing whatever they want and mistreating whomever they want and then expecting respect in exchange. Nope, nada, zilch. None will be given for those who don't deserve it. And again, change and answers will come for those who present their questions and concerns in a way that doesn't resemble a fight scene from a cheap Mean Girls remake.

But really, if you feel the need to bombard the shoutbox with your petty insults which I'm sure you think are beyond clever, by all means, go right ahead. I will sit here and eat oreos as each of you get banned one by one. :wave:

What does this have to do with his question regarding the SB Mods?

InaDaze

The Confused One.
What does this have to do with his question regarding the SB Mods?
Here's the part in his post that is related to the new Shoutbox mods and the question was answered by CurleeQ....:

People were berating the new shoutbox mods (who were doing their best to make it an enjoyable experience) because of the whole staff demotion situation. Do you guys really think attacking 2 people who have nothing to do with the situation and throwing a fit is really going to change anything?
That's quite disappointing Oreo, but I'm also not surprised at all. The shoutbox has been one of the parts of the forum that I mainly ignore when I used to talk in it a lot at the beginning of the game. It has been this way for quite a while and I have no idea if it will get any better.

I hope our new mods will possibly be able to control some of these issues with the shoutbox and I hope people don't fight with them or anything. I bid them good luck and hopefully I can enjoy a conversation with one of you guys some day :)

Last edited:
They seem nice enough, but I really hope they change names or figure out something, the Thing 1 and 2 gig they pull is super spammy, and sets a poor example, and it's going to end badly when 2 users do something similar and get in trouble for it.
Things 1 and 2 have sadly been placed back in their box :( However, we now have SB mods Song and Bambi!

Thanks guys for being so welcoming to our new SB moderators :)

*Closing thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.