Shoujo Manga?

Exi

Hey guys, so I've been on a bit of a manga kick recently and have been catching up on all my favorite shoujo manga titles. Does anyone else like/read shoujo manga? What's your favorite series? :)

So far I've read:
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Heart no Kuni no Alice (along with all of its sequels)
  • Love So Life
  • Daytime Shooting Star
  • Vampire Knight (catching up in it now, actually)
  • Skip Beat! (I think I stopped somewhere around the sibling arc)
  • Kamisama Hajimemashita
  • A few other titles in my manga collection that I'll need to go find again

~Exi

Mango

Day 1 Deserter
Ooo you've read some good ones. From your list, I've finished Ouran and Vampire Knight and I'm currently reading Love So Life, Skip Beat, and Kamisama.
If you haven't read Fruits Basket, that's always the first I recommend because the story is just so great.
Dengeki Daisy is also good and the vibe of it reminds me of Love So Life in that it has that slightly innocent yet adorable romance.
And Maid-Sama is amazing as well if you have not read that one.
I've read bits and pieces of Alice but I've never heard of Daytime Shooting Star. How is it?

Alice in the country of hearts, Cardcaptor Sakura, Code Geass, Fruits Basket, Cowboy Bebop, High School Debut, Love Attack, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne and Sailor Moon

Those are the only Shoujo manga i remember reading that you haven't already read. If you're ok with reading a manga that isn't shoujo then here are some more suggestion of good manga.

Attack on Titan, Strawberry Marshmallow, Black Butler, Deadman Wonderland, Kingdom Hearts, Fullmetal Alchemist and Rosario Vampire.

Enjoy

idk what shoujo manga is.. but the mangas I've read are

fruits basket
clannad
school rumble
(^ these are my top 3)
vampire knight
ouran high school
DN angel
anima
and some cardcaptor

sunflowery

I am reading/have read(and enjoyed) Skip Beat, Kaichou wa Maid sama, Ao Haru Ride, Last Game, Say I Love You, Fruits Basket, Dengeki Daisy, L-DK, Orange Marmalade(the drawing in this is amazing),Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu

For the most part I haven't been able to finish most these but I have read a decent chunk of each. If I stop reading it's usually because I read up to what is out at that time but then don't keep up with updates and am too lazy to find out where I left off right away. I definitely missed some but I can't remember the names :/

mark

10 mins late to everything
I dont read that genre anymore however when I did (4/5 grade) I read...
Tokyo Mew Mew (introduced to Manga from an Asian (how surprising))
Vampire Knight
Baby and Me
Dr. Slump
and I think that's the majority of it, I think there was one more but I don't remember

Blue Spring Ride and Parfait Tic!
Somewhat of a cliche story-line in both, but I really love slice-of-life/school life shoujos, and they both have really held my attention