• No

Votes: 51 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

Head Administrator
This poll will be open for a day, if the answer is yes I'll make another thread with new score suggestions.

What I mean is, should we change it from the current score system:
Code:
0 - Oops
2 - OK
4 - Good
6 - Amazing
8 - Flawless
to something else? most likely higher. Higher means you earn more credits per game. If you haven't played fireworks today, make sure you do before voting because it's changed a bit.

I should probably clarify, this poll won't be the decider in this. It will help us make our decision, but the fact is a lot of people will just vote because they want more credits and not because they feel there's any actual problem. So please, only vote yes if you feel there's genuinely a problem.

Definitely keep it like this IF you keep the bonus thing where if you get the pattern you get extra. I think this is as high as points should go for fireworks, otherwise items would be too easy to get.

Shrimp

I believe so. It's only a select that are making continuous high scores. They'll get the most benefit out of the game either way. Increasing the scores would help those who are struggling (which is the majority).

Ness

Yes, I believe the payout should be a bit higher. Not drastically, but I've only been able to get 200 credits. It's more than likely because I'm rubbish at the game, but I think it would help those out who are having trouble getting credits to purchase the things they want.

Unicat

fox enthusiast
idk, I suck at Fireworks and I'm averaging 500 credits per game after the change.
I vote no. Leave the scores. This is how they were in VMK, right?

I believe making the game more user friendly would involve changing the function of the flawless multiplier. I feel that instead of returning the flawless multiplier to x1.0 after every non-flawless hit, the multiplier should be reduced by x1.0. This would make the game more accident forgiving. If we see a huge increase of scores, I'd say reduce credit returns to 15% -- under no circumstances should any amount above 1,250 be received after any game.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I think more credits will work until more games are added to the site. Then it could drop back down to normal.

I've seen that the majority of the people who play fireworks are having a hard time getting credits for the game. Now, I don't think that credits should be given away willy nilly so that people are getting 2000+ credits per game, but I played 10 games (about) and followed a lot of the advice from one of the threads and found that it would take me somewhere over 1.2 hours to make enough credits to buy a 2,000 credit hat. I think that's a bit extreme!
Yes, people should have to work for their credits and invest in the game in order to get a pay out.. But there comes a point where we have to draw the line, haha. It seems like only the top 5 of players are getting high scores, and repeatedly too! It's just making it really hard for the rest of us who aren't professionals (:

Thank you for taking our opinions into consideration, Amy!! <3 ily

Know what Amy. Don't ask us, decide for yourself what you want for the game YOU remade. What YOU think is best for it. YOU are in control of it, so do whatever you want.

yes, please... higher scores until there is at least another game.
I don't really agree with this because I feel like people will get very upset if the game gets harder for them. (Even though its bound to happen as some point..) I remember when everyone was saying "just keep the shell game out until another minigame is released!". Then the minigame was released and the shells were taken away, but people begged for the shells back. I think that we need to set the stage for the rest of the game during beta. We should pick a happy medium for fireworks scores and stick with it for the rest of the game to avoid more "SHELL DRAMA" dun dun dun *dramatic music*

Note: I'm not picking on you, I've just seen tons of people say this!

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
I feel like UNTIL more games/ways to get credits are out, Boost the points. Helps people who want to try to save for magic and clothes.

Maltoo

This poll will be open for a day, if the answer is yes I'll make another thread with new score suggestions.

What I mean is, should we change it from the current score system:
Code:
0 - Oops
2 - OK
4 - Good
6 - Amazing
8 - Flawless
to something else? most likely higher. Higher means you earn more credits per game. If you haven't played fireworks today, make sure you do before voting because it's changed a bit.

I should probably clarify, this poll won't be the decider in this. It will help us make our decision, but the fact is a lot of people will just vote because they want more credits and not because they feel there's any actual problem. So please, only vote yes if you feel there's genuinely a problem.
Amy-

don't really have a horse in this race because that is the only mini in VMK I did not play unless required by a quest. I just wanted to say how great I think it is you are asking for players opinions.

Thanks for bringing us back the game that we love and keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

If we're going to change the score purely for more credits, you might as well just increase the credit return rather than ruining the scoring system and everyone's established high scores.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Amy I was so happy to see more credits. I was beyond happy. The credits were such a welcome surprise. I thought what is going on here . Did happy dance. Also, the flow of the fireworks is working so much better now. Thank you Thank and did I thank you enough. Big hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason I like this change is because it takes a lot of concentration to play this game. After a few I can not play anymore my brain is fried. My hand hurts after a few games. So I need to play less games and be able to build my rooms and socialize.

People with disabilities and others issues with there hands or eyes play this game. I also believe there are many adults who are not gamers and want a chance to enjoy the magic which means being able to buy stuff. I can continue to do what I like most in VMK gifting. I am not very good at fireworks but this made me want to keep trying to play it.

Tonight Amy you brought magic in my vmk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.