• Yes

Votes: 149 74.5%
  • No

Votes: 51 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished playing the game now that bonuses were implemented. I'm a fairly average player, no where near some of the top players. With the old games I was scoring less than 2K, probably around 1700 per game giving me about 250-300 credits a game. Now that the bonuses were put in my score went up to 2400 something and i earned 525 credits or something similar. I think that's a fair payout for 1 game. Of course everyone wants more credits, but I think it's giving a decent amount of credits now that bonuses and the flawless mulitiplier is working.
I do like Ryzian's idea of instead of returning the flawless multiplier to x1.0 that it is just reduced by x1.0, though!

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I find this to be an extremely fair scoring system with bonuses and all. I feel like people saying the score needs to raise might not be doing it for the actual needs of the game but for something else...

I think that since we have absolutely no other way of getting credits (besides clam hunting), it should be higher. Many users are really struggling to get credits for items they want and spend hours and hours clam hunting since they don't get much from fireworks and aren't very good at the game. Later on, when more games are added, the scoring can become low again.

Shrimp

After playing a couple more games, I change my mind. The scoring system is fair, everything is functional and the bonuses are definitely a helpful factor.

Miss

I voted yes, but I want to change my vote to a no. I like this version. It seems fair and is easy to play. Thanks Amy :)

I think it's absolutely perfect after playing a few games with the update. The payout is fair, with 500 per game being quite achievable if you make the effort, and go for flawless while still messing up a lot on later levels. For those having issues, it helped a lot when I raised my computer chair up, and spread out my mouse and keyboard more. Laptop users, just add an external keyboard and mouse to get the same effect. If people really wanna whine so hard, perhaps buff the points for things besides flawless, to help with games that go badly. Still won't end up with 300+ credits if you aren't playing well, but will help prevent really low payouts. Flawless should definitely not be raised, no matter what.

I think the game is fine the way it is, but I guess we'll deal with whatever you choose to do. :)

I voted no re long term changing them. However I think it would be ok to raise them just while people are waiting on new games. But it should definitely be reverted back to the orginial then :)

I vote bringing back original fireworks! Remixed is and always has been UGHHHHH.

Orrrrrr include "awesome" in the multiplier (i.e. maybe reduce the multiplier as much as flawless would increase it per hit, but don't lose it totally for 'just' hitting an awesome). How awful is it feeling like "awesome" is a failure??

I realize it's probably unlikely, but a girl can hope.

JessieMel

Amy, thanks for asking for our input. I definitely would like to earn a little more credits per game. I would like to be able to save up and purchase all the Halloween items and Bat Magic but I am having a hard time earning credits. So if you increase the score a little this could help those of us struggling! Thanks for re-creating Fireworks for all of us! The game looks awesome!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.