• Yes

Votes: 149 74.5%
  • No

Votes: 51 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could change my vote. The game has gotten easier to get a higher score! I really am pretty awful.. I averaged about 1500 before the update, but now I'm up to around 2,200!!! Yay!

I wish I could change my vote. The game has gotten easier to get a higher score! I really am pretty awful.. I averaged about 1500 before the update, but now I'm up to around 2,200!!! Yay!
Yeah. I pulled over 3000 last game, versus my usual sub-2000 score. Part of that is being better and having combos, but the game feels a lot better now; I can see better or something.

Shrimp

Guys, playing with a laptop isn't that hard if you have an external mouse (they can be as cheap as $9.99 at Walmart). I've passed the 4,200 mark with it.

I feel like it should go up for now, but we can always change it back in the future when more games are out.
I agree. For now it should go up, but it can always go down when more games are released and people can actually play the games they love and get credits the way they would enjoy getting them versus forcing themselves to play a game they might not personally like.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I have been so busy at work I had no time to vote on the poll but I am a VMK purist and would prefer nothing to be changed on Fireworks Remixed. The VMK developers originally created this the way it is and to make this game work any other way would not be consistent to the way VMK Fireworks Remixed worked in the beginning. I say no changes be made in scoring. Fine the way it is.

anyone complaining about a laptop can go talk to Relizabeth. She scores 3500+ without a mouse.

That's good for her. Respect. But, that doesn't mean the rest of us with laptops are skilled enough to do that, so finding a way to give us a few more credits through fireworks until other games are out would be really helpful.

John

Skill is only obtained through practice
A mouse is like $10 or less
Who knows when the next game will be released so just work on fireworks for now

Definitely make the flawless multiplier not reset to zero every time you miss one. And maybe up the payout by 5%? Its a lot harder for people like me using laptops and trackpads without a mouse, so its hard to get a whole ton of points.

I vote yes, because when it's the only game out there, the people who were better at POTC and Haunted Mansion are going to get lower scores and have to spend more time trying to get credits. Giving higher points will allow for more credits. But it should return to its original value after the release of other games.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
I absolutely hate this fireworks, and making that minigame the only way to make money to buy things makes me not even want to play MyVMK. Its almost a struggle just to log in now a days since its just awful to make enough money to buy the new stuff. I can only make 700 credits every 15 minutes which makes it not even worth my time since it is almost torturous to play this horrid minigame. I wish either more incentive to play the game more, or pirates.. I wish that minigame was a priority, but its more than likely hard to rebuild, so i understand.

Ms_Special

Definitely make the flawless multiplier not reset to zero every time you miss one. And maybe up the payout by 5? Its a lot harder for people like me using laptops and trackpads without a mouse, so its hard to get a whole ton of points.
Flawless multiplier definitely should be fixed, agreed! A higher percentage payout would be nice as well. But besides this, I believe the game is pretty wonderful as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.