Should we change Zombie Magic?

Should we change zombie magic, if so how?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amy

Head Administrator
The results of this poll will determine the future of Zombie Magic. Enjoy!

Toning down zombie speech:
Right now, it replaces all of your chat with "grr brains grr", but what we could change it to is something like "grr hi my name is amy brains" instead. That's what that option in the poll is suggesting.

:zombie: Maybe have it like the first suggestion :o

Filter

push did 9/11
I really like the zombie talk, this is my favorite magic by far, so I do think that it is a fun part of it, however I agree that it should be an option. It would be nice to have an option to turn chat affect off or on, so that if you want, you can still be a zombie and talk to others. :fancy:

I think toning it down is much needed, but I tried doing a quest and got turned into a zombie and had to say a phrase and I think the toning it down wouldn't qualify for the quest task which is a little disappointing :/ unless zombie magic has a 20 second timer or something because when I was tagged it lasted until I logged out and had to redo the quest.

When you type out an entire sentence and get hit with zombie magic right before hitting enter is the worst. I think toning it down would be great, or as others have said let us have the option to be full zombie or regular speech.
When you're not in already deep into a conversation, the zombie speak can be fun for a few minutes.

Neda

New idea: Combine it with Dash magic and then we can have super fast zombies. ;)
but yeah anyways the speech is the only issue imo, it's one of my favorite magics otherwise.

I honestly enjoy the magic so I hope it doesn't get taken away but I really don't like the whole "grrr" "brainnnns" kind of thing. I wish we could do the magic and still be able to talk normally.

New idea: Combine it with Dash magic and then we can have super fast zombies. ;)
but yeah anyways the speech is the only issue imo, it's one of my favorite magics otherwise.

At least fix the glitch where after the magic wears off it's still active. I've been zombied by people who didn't look zombied but were, and then I glitched and my arms wouldn't move and the zombie speech stayed all while I looked normal. I had to reload the entire game to fix it.

I really like the zombie talk, this is my favorite magic by far, so I do think that it is a fun part of it, however I agree that it should be an option. It would be nice to have an option to turn chat affect off or on, so that if you want, you can still be a zombie and talk to others. :fancy:
@Joela I know how much you care about your zombie talk, so I thought you would want to participate in this poll.

@Joela I know how much you care about your zombie talk, so I thought you would want to participate in this poll.
I'm starting to change my mind I think we should get rid of it :)

Peak

I say leave it the same because all the players have to do is 'ignore' the players who are using zombie magic and then they cant spread it, or simply boot them if they are in a guest room :)