since i only get on here in hopes of reuniting..

Graham

オミッド
i was biancaracer on vmk so if you knew me then, or on any of the forums relating to that, hmu! even if you didn't know me, hmu. i luv everyone (except for the ppl who know that i hate them). if you rped on vmkmagic and all those fansites, you probably saw me around with my bad writing. anywaysss, yeah. i'd list names but the site where i had all those are kinda.. closed now. and i've got a super bad memory. if i see usernames then i'd definitely remember though.

if you know me and i haven't been on in a while, feel free to add me on skype! or wait like a few months and i'll probably jump back in. i really love going over the good ol' days with everyone.

tl;dr: pls give me love. i need all the vmk love. i hate mvmk and its forums due to how little interaction people can have on here. give me all the love and gossip. ily guys.

Hey welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around more often! I wasn't aware of those sites! I used to play the original VMK and was heartbroken when it closed. I recently joined MYVMK and was more than happy when I saw it back. I can't even begin to tell you!