Single Player/Comp Mode Suggestion

Would you like to see these options in the game?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
I may be going out on a limb here, but I personally would love to see a single player option for POTC (both friendly and not). It's great playing with other players but it can be frustrating waiting around and avidly searching for people to play at any given hour of the day considering all of our schedules don't always sync as many of us live on completely different time zones and have lives outside of the game. I'm not sure if it would be feasible to work that out with friendly CTF but maybe it could be somehow coded to only allow players to win and lose every other game the way it is supposed to be played with real players when they choose single player mode.

I would also strongly suggest and love to see an option to play friendlies with, and battle against the computer. For instance, teams with odd numbers could opt to add one or more comps to complete their teams. Also would be great to be able to play friendlies with only 2 players if it came down to it.

Last edited:
I remember the 'original' VMK did actually have this option. Just as you now can play Haunted Mansion all by yourself. I think it would be a great idea to have this feature back in the game for all above given reasons :)

JustDep

Forever Awkward
Amy has talked about this before. Adding bots would be an easy task, but they'd be perfect and would destroy everyone. Making bots more human on the other hand, ones that make mistakes and don't always play optimally would be incredibly difficult. I believe that's the reason why it was never implemented.