Six Teams Chosen for Top Ten pins?

Ranch

18 teams total got them.
So... they should be called, "Top Eighteen" pins?

which is maximum 108 people (that is, if every team had 6 members which I know some had less).
Wait.. now they're, "Top One Hundred Eight" pins? Now I'm crazy confused.

With all kidding aside, I'm not quite catching your point. Are you saying that's enough people for recognition happiness, with you being one of them? What's that like?

I'll explain again.. there's 3 categories with only 6 teams chosen to receive, "Top Ten" pins, not 1 category with 18 chosen winners. To address your post further, if they actually awarded 12 more teams (4 per category, making 10 winners per) putting 66 more top ten pins in the game... who cares? That's just 66 more players who will do a back flip, and it would bring the category counts up to par.

Last edited:

Sleepysaur

So... they should be called, "Top Eighteen" pins?

Wait.. now they're, "Top One Hundred Eight" pins? Now I'm crazy confused.

With all kidding aside, I'm not quite catching your point. Are you saying that's enough people for recognition happiness, with you being one of them? What's that like?

I'll explain again.. there's 3 categories with only 6 teams chosen to receive, "Top Ten" pins, not 1 category with 18 chosen winners. To address your post further, if they actually awarded 12 more teams (4 per category, making 10 winners per) putting 66 more top ten pins in the game... who cares? That's just 66 more players who will do a back flip, and it would bring the category counts up to par.
I see what you mean :)
"Top Ten" is more metaphoric in this Competition. There aren't literally 10, but the winning ones are getting a Top Ten Pin for being in the winning group.
I'm not sure exactly why they did it this way, but they have reasons behind their decisions and I know we can't go back and change anything in the past, (such as the winning teams and amounts of teams).
All we can do now is move on to the next one and hope for the best.