Six years the dread!

Introduction: This tale takes place about an amazing game that we know, and love which is called VMK! Many years have passed. the magic that once sang a metallic tune that once touched many hearts has vanished. Follow along as you view a boy's perceptive upon how he gained another chance to return to his childhood game coming back to life once again!

Chapter 1
~ It All Ends!~
As I look directly into my lighted up screen on my black Samsung desktop monitor there was a message from the staff of Virtual Magic Kingdom, and cocky Mickey Mouse telling everyone that this wasn't a good bye it was simply a message to tell everyone that we shall see them very soon! I watch the pixels of my once beloved childhood crumble to pieces, and the gate to this game signed me out for the last time. As I made my way to my bed I jumped onto the bed, and started digging into my black straight wavy hair, and began to moan stressing out the pain that everything I know will change possibly for the better or maybe for the worse! However all I know for a fact was that I would always be lost without this amazing game, and astounding friends I've made for the past years I've offer my time on a game like this after my thoughts has officially drove me to sleep all I could dream about was there a way I could once again get back onto an amazing mastery of my childhood that once was into my own palms once again, and if there was a possibility how would I make this happen?

Many years has gone by that other massive online games has caught my attention span however I was on the search for one game that was very similar or very much alike with Virtual Magic kingdom... However as many times these games have tried to struck up and interest it never sticks, and therefore I had to reside with a chatting simulator called IMVU. This game has given allot of griefs, allot of loves, and lots of life strategies however this simulator will never teach the lessons that I have learned while I was adventuring on Vitrual Magic Kingdom!

Please dudes, and dudets read abit of what I have to say! :D