Skye's Lucky Penny?

What would you like to be done with Skye's Lucky Penny Pin?

• Nothing, leave it as it is

Votes: 32 9.6%
  • Delete it from the game

Votes: 216 65.1%
  • Rename the pin

Votes: 84 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
In light of recent events, we would like to ask the community for your help deciding the fate of Skye's Lucky Pin. I don't want to go into details of what happened, but I am sure if you ask around people will be willing to explain it to you if you don't know what this is about. We are just as confused as all of you are at this time.

Our question is, would you like to see the pin remain in the game, have them all deleted in the game, or rename them to something different (which would allow anyone already in possession of the pin to keep it, just under a new name). We'll leave this open for the weekend, and whatever you decide, we shall do.

We wanted to make a magical moment to help brighten up what we perceived as her last days with us on earth. It was great to see our community come together for someone the way all of you did. The emotions behind it were true and heartfelt. Despite what happened, don't let yourself forget those feelings you had, and how it affected us all.

We've been asked by the real Skye to remove the threads started by SkyeViolet. From what we can tell the entire thing was a hoax.

PudgeTheFish

lol the lucky penny is like those kony2012 bracelets, turn the pin into a pretty flower you know like how bad tattoos get covered up into something beautiful maybe something like that im sure @Pacific could whip up something cool
Ooooooh yea!!!! Turn the pin into something else and rename it :)?

Erin

Actually I would like to remember the times I had to spend with Skye. Instead of it making me sad, I like to smile at all the good times we had. But yes, I agree @Erin ..
I'd prefer to put this whole thing behind vmk because it makes a mockery of death because when you lose someone close to you, in my case, my brother, who fought for their life in the hospital and related to Skye like I did, you feel a lil betrayed :)

Last edited:

PudgeTheFish

I'd prefer to put this whole thing behind vmk because it makes a mockery of death and when you lose someone close to you who fought for their life in the hospital and related to Skye like i did, you feel a lil betrayed :)
I lost my mom. Honestly I just freaking hoard stuff she gave me and I can't let go.. Which is normal considering I knew my mom for 12 years.. But I need to learn to instead remember memories instead of physical objects..

PudgeTheFish

WAIT HOLD ON... I JUST FOUND THE TUMBLR LINK AND EVERYTHING JUST TURNED AROUND AND GUYS EVERYTHING ABOVE HERE IS NOT WHAT I THINK NOW.. WOW.. UHM.. Im disturbed.. Well.. Ok thats really weird and my emotions r rly messed up now.. K uhm. Sorry @Erin ...

Status
Not open for further replies.