Snow Brawl Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMK_Perdita

Friendly reminder that today is the LAST day to opt out of the Snow Brawl! Send a CFH by midnight and we can remove your team status. Note: this cannot be undone! You will lose ability to participate, and will also forfeit any and all prizes and buyables throughout the month.

how do you get to the igloo shop/what do i need to click on?
@Rosey double click on the big round part of the igloo. :halcyon:

tigers-jaw

just wondering if i am the only player having errors with the snowball fight, my snowball count is gone and i cannot see either team score???

VMK_HeiHei

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
Hi hi! Dash, Drink Me, Turn Into Zombie, and Violet magics will not be permitted to use while participating in the big Snow Brawl Fight this month! Please play fair y'all! :)

@HOST_Nala I noticed this morning that there was the ability to still throw snowballs at people in the Jungle Cruise Lobby. It's a game room lobby so thought I would let the staff know.
I JUST NOW CAME HERE TO SAY EXACTLY THIS! I just told someone who seemed pretty new who kept afking in unsafe rooms that the game lobbys were safe, just to have her go to jungle cruise and come to find that I can still throw snowballs.....

Last edited:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I JUST NOW CAME HERE TO SAY EXACTLY THIS! I just told someone who seemed pretty new who kept afking in unsafe rooms that the game lobbys were safe, just to have her go to jungle cruise and come to find that I can still throw snowballs.....
Yea, thing is though that I posted this comment Dec. 12'th and yet no response from staff nor fixing the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.