Snow White Bodice, Skirt, Shoes & Room!!

Mendls

Oh, pretty please!!!
We've got the bow, now I would love to have a full outfit for Snow! :)
Included in a edit below, I have also expanded on this idea for a possible week featuring the princess who started it all, have a look!

Rags to Riches! How great would it be to have the option of wearing her princess dress or her rags with clogs?

In addition to a possible release of her dress, I would love to see if that could include a series featuring Snow.

Maybe in a princess month, featuring a different one that has yet to be featured per week?
I would love to have a room themed to Snow. With the release of the wishing well and stump stools in recent host games,
we could have a room similar to the hide and seek forest to showcase these items, perhaps in daylight with subtle changes and a close up:

Example:

or even an inside view of the cottage.

vague reference:

Furniture options would be endless:

cute little wooden chairs
wooden stools
forest friend pets: chipmunks, deer, bunny, etc.
beds for the dwarfs
bluebirds
cabinet with dishes
cuckcoo clock for wall
pick axe and boots by the door
buckets of diamonds

additional clothing:
dwarf outfits & hats!

Thank you very much for your time and consideration! If you have any questions or think this may be a possibility in the future, I would love to help in any way I am able.

Last edited:
:D yes

Mendls

I have added a few edits with more examples and ideas, thanks for your support!

Mendls

A queens potion room would be another incredible addition as a guest room! Which could be used in a 'Princesses and their Villains' month if we wanted to take that route.

KaySeeKay15

YES!! I have been asking designers for a long time if we could have a Snow White outfit!!! I love this so much! I would also love the evil queen outfit as well. It has never made sense to me why we don't have any of this yet. LOVE IT! Thank you for posting :-)

Mendls

I've added a photo of her animated in Sophia the first in hopes that may make it easier to model it after! :)

Karalora

I am all for this! And while we're at it, how about...

* Mine Cart Dark Ride Start & Teleport
* Marble Statues of Snow and the Dwarfs (like the ones by the Wishing Well in Disneyland)
* Evil Queen's Gothic Arch Window
* Dopey Pet Pad
* Bucket of Jewels

effy

yesss she's one of my fav princesses a classic forsure the bow we have in game is cute but we're def due for some more snow white items or even dark ride pieces

Mendls

back on for the first time since 2016.. any chance any of these came about?