So I have a serious Disney question...

SamiDawne85

Probably bored or anxious
I know I literally just posted here, but what's your favorite Disney park food?? One of mine is the caramel popcorn with chocolate..I've been craving it so bad we tried to buy it on shop Disney..which didn't work out. So now we're trying to re create it right now..it's not working out either lol!! Our next attempt will be Tonga toast!!

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Cinnamon rolls at Gaston's Tavern (that are as big as my head!), Cafe Ligouis at the France Pavilion's Patisserie, and Mickey Beignets at the French Quarter Resort! I have a recipe for the beignets that I am just aching to try out in our air fryer.

SamiDawne85

Ughhh the cinnamon rolls!! That's usually our breakfast when we go..the beignets are on my bucket list and we were planning to go to port Orleans specifically to try them just before everything went down...let me know how they turn out!! I may copycat lol

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Ughhh the cinnamon rolls!! That's usually our breakfast when we go..the beignets are on my bucket list and we were planning to go to port Orleans specifically to try them just before everything went down...let me know how they turn out!! I may copycat lol
Will certainly do! Fingers crossed they turn out at least somewhat similar XD

If we're talking quick service... At WDW, I'd have to go with the Corn Dog Nugs at Casey's Corner, but with the old dipping cheese!! Table Service, the Steak at Citrico's!

DLR HAS MY HEART when it comes to food.. Corn Dog from the Corn Dog Cart on Main Street USA

SamiDawne85

If we're talking quick service... At WDW, I'd have to go with the Corn Dog Nugs at Casey's Corner, but with the old dipping cheese!! Table Service, the Steak at Citrico's!

DLR HAS MY HEART when it comes to food.. Corn Dog from the Corn Dog Cart on Main Street USA
Lol it's our tradition to get corn dog nuggets before Wishes (well now Happily Ever After) and sit and people watch and eat while we wait. I haven't been to citricos yet, but it's on our bucket list too..my Disney food bucket list is loooong lol
I can't even talk about DL, I've never been, but from everything I see their food is always better. My hubby grew up over there and misses the food dearly lol, especially the bread bowls and churros

Lol it's our tradition to get corn dog nuggets before Wishes (well now Happily Ever After) and sit and people watch and eat while we wait. I haven't been to citricos yet, but it's on our bucket list too..my Disney food bucket list is loooong lol
I can't even talk about DL, I've never been, but from everything I see their food is always better. My hubby grew up over there and misses the food dearly lol, especially the bread bowls and churros
Bread Bowls are AMAZING from the Wharf in DCA... The beer batter chowder is my favorite, but it's seasonal.. Usually just go with the mac n' cheese with it!