So Long, and thanks for all the fis.... (Hey wait, no one gave me fish!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm even worse with goodbyes than Grizzly is....
I am sending many thanks to all the good people in the game... you know who you are... the ones who made it fun, exciting, and brought back the memories of all the fun we had back in 2008. You are awesome!

I wish all of you best wishes and good luck!

Awwww :( sad to see you go but thank you for all the time you have put into hosting games.

P.s. I don't think this the place to start why people are leaving feel like that kind of hacking the thread that suppose to be to say goodbye.

:(

MissMastersen

You will be greatly missed as a host presence within the game. You're morning host rooms always made my mornings fun! Thank you for everything you did to try and make it a fun place for everyone who plays. :)

Cat

Only went to a few of your events because they tend to be in the morning, and I am not a morning person. Regardless, thank you very much for all the time you've given to this game, you'll be missed greatly. And you'll always be my most favorite cricket. :halcyon:
I am very curious as to why everyone is choosing this weekend to leave... y'all keep on breaking my heart. :um:

Status
Not open for further replies.