So Long, and thanks for all the fis.... (Hey wait, no one gave me fish!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Why is everyone leaving? We have lost so many respectable and loved staff members in such a short time. And it's only been a few months and you're leaving us already? :blue: You were such a great HOST, and it makes me sad to see you leave so soon. Thank you for all the efforts and time you dedicated to put in to HOST Events. Everyone is sad to see you all leave. We will all miss you. :hug:

Max_Power

I am very sad to see you leave, @HOST_Cricket :( Thank you for hosting all those great events and everything else you did for the game! I really liked the room makeovers you did. You are a great Host and I will miss you. I hope you will still play MyVMK if you can :)

Last edited:
I'll miss you, Cricket! Thanks for everything and always hosting great events and overall being super nice, GL with everything! :(

Cricket,
You were seriously one of my favorite staff members. I'm really going to miss your events, cheeriness and optimism. SO much love is going your way from me <3 I hope your adventures continue in ways that you hoped for a beautiful life!

Thank you so much for everything!

HOST_Cricket, we're gonna miss you a LOT and we should keep in contact because you are the nicest, most fun, and a very social person.

What I don't understand is why are so many people only being one sided without even knowing the other side? What is a court if only one side gets to say anything and it's only judged on that alone? If you don't like the game and you are complaining about it then leave as in leave without making a big deal and without any drama. To me it seems Cricket was very unprofessional with how she handled this with inappropriate language and how one sided this whole thing is being handled.

I've only been active on MyVMK for three months now but I always appreciated how involved you were with hosting and interacting with all of the players. We're going to miss you so much! :( thanks for everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.