So long, and thanks for all the fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaaaaaaaaaa.......?!

I just logged in to see that Tink, VMK_Dragon, and Grizzly resigning.

Is this the apocalypse to the myvmk community?!

On a side note:
@Tink, you have done great things for the myvmk community in designing and being social with the community behind the scene.

@Grizzly, from the start I have seen you made the community well-runned, family friendly, and brought players together to be friends. Through times we always love to joke about you and knowing you're cool with the jokes. Now that you're gone, the grizzly jokes won't be the same.

I wish you all the best and we will hope to see each other again.

¡Adelante!

Grizeus

What is happening?
@Grizzly, I know that you and others are leaving because of staff quarrels and issues. But... why? Is that really the only solution? You guys could fix the problems between yourselves.

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
@Grizzly, I know that you and others are leaving because of staff quarrels and issues. But... why? Is that really the only solution? You guys could fix the problems between yourselves.
do u rly think these staff would leave something they invested so much time in if it was a fixable problem between people

smh thats kinda presumptuous that u would think theyd give up so easily, when in reality the events behind the scenes are so ridiculous and not even something they could control. they cant control how other staff do things, only offer their opinions before leaving if they cant put up with it anymore

i mean thats the only reason to leave, not being able to put up with it, "it" being either drama, stress, or lack of time

Thank you especially @Grizzly and @Tink, former staff members. Sorry things went down the way they did. I hope you all know that your work did not just pass on unappreciated, because at least I among others certainly do sincerely appreciate the selfless effort and time put into volunteering for the game. This also goes for current staff as well. I understand how difficult it must have been though I may not know all the details. I can sympathize with how it was to be around such drama, negativity and how that can take a toll on anyone. There really was and probably is no sure way to handle it, and hope hard feelings will eventually just be put to rest for the sake of moving on whilst learning from the past to do better. Just know that you did something great and that deserves to be put to light regardless what has happened and even with potential troubles along the way since life happens, you know *shrug* but it'll be alright. So really thank you, and take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.