So long, and thanks for all the fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat

THE END TIMES ARE HERE

GRIZZLY NOOOO

In all seriousness though, thank you beary much for all you've done for myvmk, and vmk in general. I followed you and Amy over from OVMK, and none of this would have been possible without you. I wish you the best of luck... Wonder what you're going to do with your Thursday nights now..
:hearts:Much love for the best bear ever

Also A+ on your hitchhiker's guide reference

Erin

goodbye kiddo <3 good luck in your future endevours, hope to see you around!

Oh my goodness :o

I am sorry to see you go but many, many thanks for all the hard work and no doubt blood, sweat and tears you have given to this game, it really has been appreciated by all of us. Good luck in whatever you decide to do next :wave:

captmrose

Documented Disney Freak
Grizzly, I can't imagine how bittersweet this must be for you. We can never know how much work you put into all of this, including all your old POTC videos :) which kept me from losing quite as bad! LOL Best of luck and I hope you find something to keep you busy on Thursday nights!
I hope after some time you will come back and I challenge you to POTC... it will make you feel like you never left after you crush me! :pirate2: We'll miss you terribly!

Tohrukun

OMG CRYING
you were such an inspiration for your dedicated efforts and contribtions to this community and we'll miss you beary much

Heyvcool1

Recovering from the negative stuff.
This is such sad news!!!!! I'm gonna miss you beary much my grizzly!!!! take care in all you do! I hope to see you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.