So long, farewell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It brings me great sadness to say that i'll be leaving. I've got things to take care of in the real world, with medical issues and so on. This game was a great escape and I loved reliving my childhood. But at times, it brought me more sadness than it did happiness. To the small handful of friends I've made, you all mean a bunch to me, and thank you. ♥

I'll check up on the forums every now and then, and will possibly return to the game in the future. But as of now, it's time to say goodbye!

-Best blonde.

:( bye :c :cry:

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Jadeeeeeeeee Noooooooo what will i do without you!!!!! Don't leave me!!!! Ilysm :( rip me all my friends are quitting cri

...auf wiedersehen, good night

:cry:
Honestly, I clicked on this thread as a soccer commercial saying this came on

But Jade no...

PudgeTheFish

It brings me great sadness to say that i'll be leaving. I've got things to take care of in the real world, with medical issues and so on. This game was a great escape and I loved reliving my childhood. But at times, it brought me more sadness than it did happiness. To the small handful of friends I've made, you all mean a bunch to me, and thank you. [emoji813]

I'll check up on the forums every now and then, and will possibly return to the game in the future. But as of now, it's time to say goodbye!

-Best blonde.
[emoji173]️ kik me whenevs ill be off game for a while also

Status
Not open for further replies.