So Many Princess Dresses

So I know most people are probably princessed out, but I for one would love more princess dresses. A purple princess dress has always been my dream, but now that I see how awesome it looks in green I want more.
I would love to see a princess dress in every color, ombre princess dresses (to match the heart chairs would be great), every color sparkling/glittery, a rainbow princess dress, striped dresses, polka dot dresses, patterned princess dress - just everything you can imagine. They have always been my favorite clothing items and to have a ton of options would be great. I'm sure most people will hate this idea, but I'm still throwing it out there because it's an easy recolor that will make a lot of basic girls (like me) very happy.

riddleguy

So I know most people are probably princessed out, but I for one would love more princess dresses. A purple princess dress has always been my dream, but now that I see how awesome it looks in green I want more.
I would love to see a princess dress in every color, ombre princess dresses (to match the heart chairs would be great), every color sparkling/glittery, a rainbow princess dress, striped dresses, polka dot dresses, patterned princess dress - just everything you can imagine. They have always been my favorite clothing items and to have a ton of options would be great. I'm sure most people will hate this idea, but I'm still throwing it out there because it's an easy recolor that will make a lot of basic girls (like me) very happy.
Ive been wanting to see a sofia the first dress in-game. her dress is purple! But IMHO, i think we need more male clothing and rather see that.

anyone have any princess dresses for sale? i have the green princess dress, but im trying to find different colored ones and different princess dresses. also looking for mickey ears, preferably the pastel ones! thanks in advance

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
I think pink glitter would be amazing