Soccer in general...

philitup

The Internet Champion!
World Cup aside, who do you cheer for? I don't have a team for outdoor, but I love to watch the MLS and BPL. I'm going to a friendly between Chivas and Swansea City tomorrow at Miller Park, which will actually be my first outdoor game ever (Depending on if the roof is closed or not XD)! So I'm very exited! But my team is the Milwaukee Wave, which is an indoor team which plays for the new MASL (watch out for the MASL in the coming years BTW) and believe it or not they are the longest running soccer team in North America, and they have more championships than any indoor team.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Real Salt Lake (season ticket holder) and Arsenal forever. Went to MLS Cup 2013 in KC for RSL last year.

Last edited:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Just curious, what'd you think of the Swansea game @philitup
I have a few pictures that I will post later today , but it was really good! It was a 1-1 tie but Chivas tied it with a penalty in the 90th minute. And I wasn't expecting so many Chivas fans there TBH, I really liked it. The only down part of it is that the Chivas fans in front of me got into a fight with the Swansea fans behind me AS THE GAME WAS ENDING! In all my years of Brewers VS Cubs games I've never see that happen, let alone in a friendly soccer game. It's a FRIENDLY soccer game, so be friendly LOL! I even have a video of the last 13 minutes of the game and the fight, but there are a few bad words said, so if you want to see it just look up "Swansea City VS Chivas at Miller Park" and you'll find it under the channel "Nicholas Pesch".[DOUBLEPOST=1405640131][/DOUBLEPOST]Here are my pictures from the game!

<< That was after they called the penalty on Swansea, which IMO wasn't a penalty. You'll see why later. The Chivas player just jumped on one of the Swansea guys during the free kick. I think the ref wanted to give Chivas a shot of tying the game TBH.

And here are the full highlights!

Last edited:
I got to watch Real Salt Lake beat the Seattle Sounders 2-1 today. I got sunburns, but it was worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've supported Man United since about the 01-02 season. Supported Rangers FC for a while until their whole debacle a few years ago. And half follow the Sounders in MLS.

Then you probably loved todays game for Seattle....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSL has decided to do there typical end of season choking. It's been a difficult past few games for them

LA Galaxy vs. New England Revolution in MLS Cup 2014. I hate that LA is i in, but I'd rather have LA than Seattle.

And LA wins MLS Cup and Landon Donovan rides off into the sunset. Time for things to get really interesting in this next week.

I'm from Cali and I just saw this thread. Been going to MLS games with my dad for over 10 years now. Goooo Earthquakes! :hat:

aceastrofan

The one and only...
RSL's best scorer last season broke his foot in the 1st practice of the season and is now out for 3-4 months. [emoji58]

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I don't really see a good reason to try another LA team after Chivas USA folded. I'd be surprised if the two teams could work in New York, let alone LA.