Some Monthly Theme Ideas

lexis

this does not define you.
I've been brainstorming some ideas and here is what I've come up with..... mind you, some of them may have already been done as I have only really been playing since September.

Circus, especially with dumbo coming out soon. You could have ring master outfits, tightrope walkers, ballerinas, lion tamers and all kinds of different performer outfits. You could have the big tent wall flats, you could make tightropes and all kinds of circus animal plushies/ pet bases. Circus attraction pins, etc.

On that same wave length you could do a carnival! This one might be better in the summer time during carnival season. But carnivals have all kinds of attractions and mini games that are fun and there are so many possibilities you could really do with this.

A lot of people have been asking for more classic and basic building items to be released so it might be fun to have a construction based month. that way all those items can be released again, we can do room building comps for all those room builders out there. clothing releases could be safety vests, hard hats, things of the sort.

On that same wave length, a career month! most of us are adults with careers and it would be fun to have some of those in the game and for those who aren't at the career stage of their lives it's always fun to explore different careers out there. I thought of this one mostly because we had a career fair with my grade eight students and they loved loved loved it. Of course the things you could do with this are endless as there are a million and one different careers.

A Pajama Party! a whole month long sleepover themed month with pajama's of various sorts. Sleeping bags, popcorn, movies, party games, etc, etc.

Other ideas that i haven't elaborated on but might be neat:
Famous people in history
Going green or an eco-friendly kind of theme
Scout Adventures

lexis

this does not define you.
also, it might be fun to have like disney around the world themed month,,,, i think it'd be great to bring more culture into the game and showcase different parts of the world. i think this was done to an extent before, but it never hurts to bring more culture into the game and explore life in different countries.[DOUBLEPOST=1551747078][/DOUBLEPOST]and disney shorts! i was watching them on netflix today and they're so cute and would be fun to feature those in the game.

CaptofPinkPearl

♥Love Ain't SO Bad♥
also, it might be fun to have like disney around the world themed month,,,, i think it'd be great to bring more culture into the game and showcase different parts of the world. i think this was done to an extent before, but it never hurts to bring more culture into the game and explore life in different countries.
I know they had world showcase pins but i am not sure what else they had beyond that for different cultures. That would be fun though. Especially cultures that Disney has not really explored yet.

Disney Shorts would be really cool- they're so creative and there's a bunch of them. It would make for a fun month and cute items!!