Spaceship Stitch Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig

Hello Everyone!
On this wonderful night I have the utmost, the most supreme, the highest honor, and the exceptional privilege to offer you an item like no other! This item, by far, is the most magical item there is yet to be! This item will Not Only revolutionize the way you ambulate throughout the wonderful kingdom, It will Significantly bring attention to your character as you Glide past every bystander in the room to reach your final destination. What Item may you ask? Well of course it's the Spaceship Stitch Magic! For a Limited time only, folks, I will be selling not one, not two, but THREE Spaceship Stitch Magics, Thats right, THREE, all for the fair cost of 10 thousand credits per item! Act fast, these items will be sold as a first come, first serve bases!

Interested in obtaining this magical item? All you have to do is leave a comment, or send me a personal message via forums letting me know you are interested!

But wait, there's more! If you buy all 3 magics together, I will personally include 2 GOLDEN EDITION turnstiles!

Status
Not open for further replies.