Staff Hide and Seek items

So obviously we all love the staff hats and what not for hide and seek prizes.
BUT
I feel like maybe it would help a lot if next time something like this goes on, maybe have the name of the staff under their avatar in the pictures of the prizes in the newsletter/whatever picture because it can get confusing.
Not only would it help with the trading of the items but it'd make staff easier to get to know/identify kinda? Idk I know that the hats themselves have the staff names but if we don't HAVE that hat, it can get hard to know what hat someone is trying to buy/sell/trade on forums by just saying "Staff Name"hat
I remember it getting really confusing when Disney Channel ears were Hide and Seek prizes as well.

Just my input :halcyon::halcyon::halcyon:

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
So obviously we all love the staff hats and what not for hide and seek prizes.
BUT
I feel like maybe it would help a lot if next time something like this goes on, maybe have the name of the staff under their avatar in the pictures of the prizes in the newsletter/whatever picture because it can get confusing.
Not only would it help with the trading of the items but it'd make staff easier to get to know/identify kinda? Idk I know that the hats themselves have the staff names but if we don't HAVE that hat, it can get hard to know what hat someone is trying to buy/sell/trade on forums by just saying "Staff Name"hat
I remember it getting really confusing when Disney Channel ears were Hide and Seek prizes as well.

Just my input :halcyon::halcyon::halcyon:
Say no more:

Fotogirl

I agree with this. It would be nice to know what hat is what so we know what to look for when trying to buy/trade/sell. This would be important to me just bc I have little to no chance at winning one but I see some that I like and would like to try and trade for or buy. It seems my computer since the update doesn't like changing rooms often which is essential to play HNS. I can go to maybe 3-5 rooms before having to clear history and relog. I either get a total black screen, the rooms start to hang and won't load at all or they get so laggy by the time I enter a room if there was a host there they have already been found. Its really frustrating and I usually give up trying to play after about the 5th or 6th relog.