Stand's Stand of Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
It's fine! I will see you then (:[DOUBLEPOST=1542856394][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm there (:
Please forgive my absence again. I will gladly give you the items for less. Let me know what time you can meet today or tomorrow. I will do my best to check diligently. Again I am so sorry. Been a stressful few days.

Please forgive my absence again. I will gladly give you the items for less. Let me know what time you can meet today or tomorrow. I will do my best to check diligently. Again I am so sorry. Been a stressful few days.
It's totally fine! I completely understand. I can meet any time today or tomorrow. Just let me know (:

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
It's totally fine! I completely understand. I can meet any time today or tomorrow. Just let me know (:
I have set an alarm on my phone for 7pm tonight. If I miss the trade today, I will give you those items free for all of the hassle. I will be on off and on today, but 7pm I should be free.

I have set an alarm on my phone for 7pm tonight. If I miss the trade today, I will give you those items free for all of the hassle. I will be on off and on today, but 7pm I should be free.
Don't even worry about it! I will pay you for items I take (: I can be on and off today as well, but can meet you then. Are you on now? If not I'll be riding rides throughout the day.

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Hey, do you still have Pride Loki Pin - 750c, Tony Stark Pin - 750c available? Also, which Mickey Avenger Ears - 4k do you have?
I do have those pins. The Avenger ears are black with a blue Avengers symbol in the middle.

LuciindaaH

Hey! Can I grab:

Elena of Avalor FULL (top, skirt) - 10k
Explorer Green FULL (top, top w/ camera, bottoms, shoes) - 7k
Pleakly Beanie - 5k
Star Bobbles - 1k
Star Glasses - 3k

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.