Stanley Cup Final - 2017

Which team do you want to win the Stanley Cup?

• Nashville Predators

• Pittsburgh Penguins

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's that time of year again! Who are you rooting for? Vote in the poll above :halcyon:

As always, I'm rooting for the Pittsburgh Penguins. After all, I did name my cat Evgeni "Geno" Meowkin after #71 himself. However, I've heard it's pretty much pens fans vs. everyone else.

But in all honesty, I'm thoroughly impressed with Nashville's performance this playoff season. I mean, they were WC2. They beat the Blackhawks (1) in the first round, and just kept fighting. So an underdog winning the cup would be cool.

May the best team win. :trophy:

My mom and I are on opposing sides of this. Because the Predators beat our team (the Blackhawks, come fight me), she wants the Penguins to kick their butt and avenge us. For me, though, I want the Predators to win so at least we can say we got knocked out by the best team of the year and our loss was clearly inevitable since no one could stand in their way. :angel:

(@ everyone: please don't actually come after me with Blackhawks hate, I am fragile and I will cry. I love my boys, you love your boys, no hate. :c)

My mom and I are on opposing sides of this. Because the Predators beat our team (the Blackhawks, come fight me), she wants the Penguins to kick their butt and avenge us. For me, though, I want the Predators to win so at least we can say we got knocked out by the best team of the year and our loss was clearly inevitable since no one could stand in their way. :angel:

(@ everyone: please don't actually come after me with Blackhawks hate, I am fragile and I will cry. I love my boys, you love your boys, no hate. :c)
I dig the Blackhawks. I have friends who are all Chicago all the way. :hug: I'm sorry for your loss.

Actually, last year one of them came to stay with us and when we picked her up from the airport we made a sign that said "Sorry about your 'hawks... Let's Go Pens!" That's how she knew who we were. Our parents were both like, "oh you know them! You were such good friends!" and both of us kids were all, "Mom. We weren't even potty trained the last time we saw each other." So the airport rendezvous was as she described "playing hide and seek, but you don't know what they look like".

We took her to a Cubbies game in Pittsburgh. She was adopted ;)

alyssaxquack

Personally, I'm not a fan of Pittsburgh and think it would be cool to see a Predators win.

My team was out ages ago. Let's Go Islanders!

I follow ECHL to an extent too because we have a local team but they got knocked out in the first round of the playoffs. Adirondack Thunder, affiliate of Calgary Flames.

*HORN HORN HORN*
LET'S GO PENS
*HORN HORN HORN*
LET'S GO PENS
*HOOORN HOOORN HOOOORRRRNN*
LET'S GOOO PEEENNNSSSS