Star Commander Feedback

Amy

Head Administrator
Before we add the shop and the ability to exchange your points for Magic Band Points or credits... Let's hear some feedback on the current state of the game, and any changes or ideas you have for it!

Jay.

I noticed one thing, theres blocks you can stand on, they look like NPC broken blocks and people can use these to their advantage other then that its awesome you guys did a god job.

@OswaldtheRabbit had a cool idea about adding Emperor Zurg and his minions to the game. I was thinking if his idea is added that maybe Zurg could show up for a short time randomly each day or maybe twice a day (mornings and evenings) and you could earn a Zurg helmet for shooting him. @OswaldtheRabbit suggested you would need to shoot him three times in a row to kill him to make it harder.

But other than that it would be nice if our guns recharged just a little faster. That way we aren't all running around staring at each other waiting for another shot to reload.

Amy

Head Administrator
@OswaldtheRabbit had a cool idea about adding Emperor Zurg and his minions to the game. I was thinking if his idea is added that maybe Zurg could show up for a short time randomly each day or maybe twice a day (mornings and evenings) and you could earn a Zurg helmet for shooting him. @OswaldtheRabbit suggested you would need to shoot him three times in a row to kill him to make it harder.

But other than that it would be nice if our guns recharged just a little faster. That way we aren't all running around staring at each other waiting for another shot to reload.
we have npc related plans in the future

maybe have ammo pick ups? I was also thinking it would be cool to add some sort of team mode or option to team up in the future, but that shouldn't be any rush!
I really enjoy this game! Great idea and it runs awesome! Thank you for your hard work and energy! I also love how cool I look standing and twirling with my little blaster!

Fruits

maybe have ammo pick ups? I was also thinking it would be cool to add some sort of team mode or option to team up in the future, but that shouldn't be any rush!
I really enjoy this game! Great idea and it runs awesome! Thank you for your hard work and energy! I also love how cool I look standing and twirling with my little blaster!
Careful. I suggested ammo pick ups and got yelled at because it isn’t a normal gun. It’s a laser gun :p Can reload a laser gun

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Careful. I suggested ammo pick ups and got yelled at because it isn’t a normal gun. It’s a laser gun :p Can reload a laser gun
Maybe instead of ammo pickups have pop up charging stations that charge the gun faster. Or set places that charge faster. That would add to the risk too because people would probably set up base there lol.

xwing

First the game is such a great addition to myvmk and feel it's the start of expanding the game beyond the original vmk into the future. I can truely say it is addicting and love the fact we can actually watch others play which is another first.

Ideas:

1. I thought of the same idea with the charging stations or even adding batteries to pick up instead of ammo packs. Batteries fits the whole Buzz Lightyear theme.

2. I like the fact we can use tab to see who is playing along with score/kills in game. It would be nice to see this feature added to game lobby, Space Mountain Quest Deck, and Captains Quest Quarters or maybe all game rooms :)

3. Adding additional powerups such as grenade that could be thrown and emit lasers in multiple directions to take out other players.

4. Team play such as red and blue where your helmet or clothing could match the team you are on and ability to join at anytime.

5. I like the idea proposed by Oswald about Zurg also even though NPC's are planned for implentation. Mabe we could even add other characters like Sid, Al, etc?

I am sure additional ideas will come about but for now loving what has already been done. Also not related to this game but thinking it would be cool to see checkers in the magic shop working again :)

Sincerely,
xwing

In all seriousness, I know ive given a ton of feedback already, so im gonna let everyone else have a turn. But I just wanted to reiterate how much I love this game, and how truly fun it is. I also love that you have NPC ideas for the future, and any others you may have. Its a privilege to get to be here with this game from the start and watch how it evolves!

Pinkie_Poof

I would love to see a user count in the lobby of how many players are currently playing the game. Maybe the ability to see the high scores in the lobby on a board or by pressing tab?

For a powerup, maybe the recharge for the laser could go faster or recharge by one laser beam? Ideally it would be cool to have the whole thing recharge but this would be a huge advantage. Having just one recharged as a power up could be really cool as a “last ditch” effort or when you really want to score.

This game is overall really amazing and I’m looking forward to being able to play for rewards!!