Starbucks.

Bumping this cause I almost started a new thread, but did my research first and found this one! ;)

My usual order is either a venti (yes I am a venti kinda girl) caramel frapp with whipped cream and extra caramel or a venti iced/hot caramel macchiato (depending the season) with extra caramel. Occasionally I'll get a grande. Go big or go home ;)

In the fall, I ALWAYS get pumpkin spice lattes, because who doesn't?! Missing PSL's so much rn.

Anyone else a gold member? Love opening my wallet and seeing that beautiful gold card ;D

RyanJ

I work at starbucks so during my downtime I usually mix a bunch of different things that would sound good together.
My recommendations
Hot beverages: White Mocha w Vanilla and WC, Mocha Soy Latte w Hazelnut
Cold Beverages: Green Tea Frappucinno w Vanilla Bean Powder and Java chips with WC and a mocha drizzle, Raspberry Black Tea w Apple Juice

When it's cold I get a Skinny Peppermint Mocha. When it's warm, I either get a peppermint mocha frap; green tea frap with white mocha sauce, peppermint, and java chips; or a java chip frap with hazelnut.

I go to Starbucks a lot. :blush:

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
i don't like starbucks. every time i get something its disappointing.
i only used to get iced passion tea, but i can make a dupe at home, so i never go there. lol.

perksofamy

^^^^^AS A STARBUCKS EMPLOYEE PLEASE NOT THAT IF U ORDER THINGS OFF OF THIS YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE RECEPIES. Most locations won't know any of these except for the exceptions of like "cotton candy", "oreo", "nutella" and maybe a few others because there the most common. Also note, your gonna have to pay for every single add-in to the drink so you might be paying upwards of 6-8 dollars a drink. It's quite frustrating as a barista that works beside two schools to have people come in and get upset if we don't know recepies and have to pay extra for them. If you're gonna have us make a complicated drink, you're gonna pay for it.

my personal favs are:
restretto shot soy cinnamon dolce lattes,
peppermint green tea frappucino, java chip frappucino light
and im a sucker for pumpkin spice lattes in the fall and eggnog chai tea lattes at christmas time. mmmmmmm

Dyllan

Princess Enthusiast & Cast Member!
I do a day-care/preschool program at my high school for college credit, and as a teacher I got a lot of Starbucks gift cards from the children and their parents. It was too bad I found out I was deathly allergic to nuts half a year a go and found out I can never drink Starbucks again (except the refreshers.. but one can drink too much tea). So, I have all of this credit in Starbucks and I'm not able to go anymore. I used to love the coconut frapp things they had once upon a time, but now I'm stuck with hibiscus refreshers or a cup of water. I envy you all.

I work at a local coffee shop, so i don't really go to Starbucks.
i did get a Starbucks coffee once at the airport, though, it was way too sweet and the espresso was bitter.
when i make myself a coffee its usually a maple cinnamon sugar latte.

LisaMarie

I like everything
but favs
double chocolate chip frapp - double blended (you won't regret getting any frapp double blended)
strawberries and crème (it taste even better in England btw)
passion tea lemonade with raspberry sweetener
iced black or green tea (lemonade in summer time)

heres my fancy one -

seasonal
pumpkin spice iced latte
peppermint white chocolate mocha

food:
protein box
warm brownie
or lemon iced cake
o______x

I have never ordered a secret menu item
as an ex barista I feel for them.

mark

10 mins late to everything
double chocolate chip frappe w/ maple syrup instead!!!!!! KAJSUORSHOIARHO

or just the occasional vanilla bean or hot chocolate idk vanilla bean is okay.. and the hot chocolate is a bit bitter not amazing lol but theyre both good

oh an in the summer passion fruit tea ai0-dsjsaddashsadasdhkj

Otters

i go through phases usually tbh
lately i either get an iced raspberry mocha (sometimes white mocha but i like mocha more)
or a cool lime refresher

and i always get cold drinks tbh

I FORGOT
i like iced coffees sweetened with cream a lot too