Starbucks.

CyanTara

Actually not blue
i'm not much of a coffee person :x never have been. when i go to starbucks, i usually get a peach green tea lemonade (if they have it, since its seasonal :/) or a very berry hibiscus refresher :) and if it's cold out, a hot tea :)

i'm also not a frap person, but the birthday cake frap they have until tomorrow is pretty good :) i liked it

Cinnamon Dolce Latte w/ only 1 pump
Peppermint Mocha
Strawberries & Cream Frap
Gingerbread Latte w/ only 1 pump (During Season)
Passion Tea Lemonade sometimes sweetened, sometimes not
Different plain coffee roasts depending on what I'm feeling

LooseSeal

we're rolling out the strawberry acai refresher soon (taking the place of valencia orange, which is a shame bc i was probably the only person who liked it) and it's pretty good.

otherwise, i just like a basic iced coffee w/ a speck of soy for sweetness. I also like a shot of espresso with a bit of steamed soy.

Otters

we're rolling out the strawberry acai refresher soon (taking the place of valencia orange, which is a shame bc i was probably the only person who liked it) and it's pretty good.

otherwise, i just like a basic iced coffee w/ a speck of soy for sweetness. I also like a shot of espresso with a bit of steamed soy.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVED THAT NO IM SO SAD
im so sad
at least it wasnt the lime one
the hibiscus is my least favorite rip im so disappointed rn

It changes everytime from an iced caramel macchiato to a peppermint white mocha frap to whatever else sounds good that day. But you best believe in a couple weeks when the pumpkin spice latte comes back out, I'm turning full white girl. :D