Stark's Shop

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.

:cloud9: Hello everyone! So idk, I decided to try vectoring and I found out that I really liked it... Plus I've been on like a MLP kick for some time now and I just love the art in it
and ugh idek don't judge me lol. I can do plenty of poses, but in the examples you'll find a few bases that i have played around with (just to get a feel for vectoring).
So yeah! c: I hope you guys like it... It's something a little different, idk. They're cute hehehe... Who knows, maybe I'll do humans in the future. x:
Oh and yes! I do do male horses! c: They have a squarer muzzle. c:

So I thought about it and, well, I'm not going to charge for earth ponies, unicorns or pegasus. However, since in the MLP world alicorns (has a unicorn horn and pegasus wings) are rare
and royalty, I decided that I'll charge 5 sits for an alicorn. I think it's a fair price? If it's not let me know lol, I can lower it if it' ridiculous. But at least I'm not asking for like dream ears, right? ;D
So.... Yeah! That's about it for this section.

May I just note that your pony will be handled with more care than the colored version I have below. I was just using it as a quick example and painted it rather quickly. I forgot to add a nose and a lot of detail to it, but yours will look a lot better than the colored one below lol. Oh! And, like I said before, I can do a bunch of poses and manes and stuff, but I'll elaborate in the request form.

Below is the request form, simply fill it out. c:

Forum name: Here
Would you like your forum name on your graphic?: Yes/No
Pony type: Earth pony, pegasus, unicorn, alicorn
Pricing: 5 sits if alicorn
Would you like a preview?: A preview of the base before colored (just to make sure everything is how you want it)

Pose: A number from above or simply put any if you would like me to pick.
Mane: Long/short and curly/straight/wavy/styled (in a braid, bun ponytail, updo, ect.)
Mane Color: I'm horrible at picking colors because I'm so indecisive, but here's a website with a whole bunch of colors - link
Body Color: I'm horrible at picking colors because I'm so indecisive, but here's a website with a whole bunch of colors - link

Accessories?: Any hats, shoes, necklaces, bracelets? (I could try to do clothing, but I haven't practiced it.)

Cutie mark: Heheh so if you look in my colored example it has mickey mouse ears on it's flank, a cutie mark is the talent the pony has. Just put here what you would like your cutie mark to be. It can be anything like a violin, smiley face, gold coins, stitch, whatever.
Anything else?: If I forgot something let me know!

1. AwesomeKool - Pegasus done [link] - Earth Pony done [link]
2. NightElf - Working on outline

Last edited:
Ooo I do.

Forum name: AwesomeKool
Would you like your forum name on your graphic?: Yes
Pony type: pegasus- (+ earth pony?)
Pricing: Make it ten sits if you do both ponies.
Would you like a preview?: Yes please

Pose: 4 for pegasus (6 for earth pony)
Mane: Pegasus - like Rainbowdash (Earth pony - long wavy)
Mane Color: Pegasus - Rainbowdash colors (Earth pony - a shade of black)
Body Color: Pegasus - Rainbowdash colors (Earth pony - White with black stripes /like a white tiger)

Accessories?: Pegasus - Black mickey ears (Earth Pony - Purple Mickey ears, pride bracelet)
Cutie mark: Paw print for Earth pony
Anything else?: If you do the Earth pony, this color for the eyes >> 38ACEC

Last edited:

Tony Stark

Ooo I do.

Forum name: AwesomeKool
Would you like your forum name on your graphic?: Yes
Pony type: pegasus- (+ earth pony?)
Pricing: Make it ten sits if you do both ponies.
Would you like a preview?: Yes please

Pose: 4 for pegasus (6 for earth pony)
Mane: Pegasus - like Rainbowdash (Earth pony - long wavy)
Mane Color: Pegasus - Rainbowdash colors (Earth pony - a shade of black)
Body Color: Pegasus - Rainbowdash colors (Earth pony - White with black stripes /like a white tiger)

Accessories?: Pegasus - Black mickey ears (Earth Pony - Purple Mickey ears, pride bracelet)
Cutie mark: Paw print for Earth pony
Anything else?: If you do the Earth pony, this color for the eyes >> 38ACEC
Added to the list! :dance:

Forum name: NightElf
Would you like your forum name on your graphic?: No
Pony type: Earth pony
Would you like a preview?: yes please

Pose: #3
Mane: short (kind of the length of the hair in my avi but a tad longer, so maybe more mediumish?) and straight; maybe kind of spikey and messy too
Mane Color: lime green and yellow green ombre-ish?
Body Color: gray goose with black leopard/cheetah spots?

Accessories?: black flip hat (backwards baseball cap), black spiked/studded bracelet on 1 or 2 legs, and a black spiked/studded collar? if it looks weird u don't have to
Cutie mark: paw print with claws?
Anything else?: eye color - blue gray

thank you so much!

Tony Stark

Forum name: NightElf
Would you like your forum name on your graphic?: No
Pony type: Earth pony
Would you like a preview?: yes please

Pose: #3
Mane: short (kind of the length of the hair in my avi but a tad longer, so maybe more mediumish?) and straight; maybe kind of spikey and messy too
Mane Color: lime green and yellow green ombre-ish?
Body Color: gray goose with black leopard/cheetah spots?

Accessories?: black flip hat (backwards baseball cap), black spiked/studded bracelet on 1 or 2 legs, and a black spiked/studded collar? if it looks weird u don't have to
Cutie mark: paw print with claws?
Anything else?: eye color - blue gray

thank you so much!
Added to the list! :D