Starlina's Signature Shop

In Game name: RealSaltLakeFan
Image of character: Attached below
Eye color and/or shape: Blue, normal
Expression: Happy and smiling
Possible Font if you'd like one: No preference
Possible background image: Something like this if it's possible
Any further suggestions: Any chance you could include "That Soccer Guy" below my name?

I'd like this quick, but take your time to make it perfect :).

5k spree sound good? @Starlina

Attachments

:P
In Game name: RealSaltLakeFan
Image of character: Attached below
Eye color and/or shape: Blue, normal
Expression: Happy and smiling
Possible Font if you'd like one: No preference
Possible background image: Something like this if it's possible
Any further suggestions: Any chance you could include "That Soccer Guy" below my name?

I'd like this quick, but take your time to make it perfect :).

5k spree sound good? @Starlina
Ill get started as soon as i can :)

PudgeTheFish

In Game name: Yes.
Image of character:

Hat: Pink Flip Hat
Shirt: Original Dreams Shirt
Pants: Space Pants (I didn't like the sides of em because the yellow didnt match VERY well..)
Shoes: Pink Flip Flops
Eye color and/or shape: Blue, (Like Jude The Dude But No Wink) :)
Expression: Happy and smiling- you can do what's easiest for you though! :o
Possible Font if you'd like one: Surprise me :)!
Possible background image: Surprise me :)! Something that matches what I am wearing though :)!
Any further suggestions: Not Very Much :)... But somehow maybe incorporate the love for VMK :).. Idk maybe scattered clothing and items around edge of siggy ;P. EX: Known items: Stitch, magics.. ride pieces along the edge of siggy ooh thats cool.. But whatever your mind thinks of :D! And you can throw in your little magic because you're so unbelievable at this!!!

Would 1* snowman magic, princess minnie (pink), and pink princess hat plus a 5K spree work :)! Ask for more if you want.. You deserve it!

Last edited:
In Game name: Yes.
Image of character:

Hat: Bird Hat
Shirt: Black Cowboy No Vest
Pants: Space Pants (I didn't like the sides of em because the yellow didnt match VERY well..)
Shoes: Vampire Shoes
Eye color and/or shape: Blue, (Like Jude The Dude But No Wink) :)
Expression: Happy and smiling- you can do what's easiest for you though! :o
Possible Font if you'd like one: Surprise me :)!
Possible background image: Surprise me :)! Something that matches what I am wearing though :)!
Any further suggestions: Not Very Much :)... But somehow maybe incorporate the love for VMK :).. Idk maybe scattered clothing and items around edge of siggy ;P. EX: Known items: Stitch, magics.. ride pieces along the edge of siggy ooh thats cool.. But whatever your mind thinks of :D! And you can throw in your little magic because you're so unbelievable at this!!!

Would 1* snowman magic, princess minnie (pink), and pink princess hat plus a 5K spree work :)! Ask for more if you want.. You deserve it!

http://i.imgur.com/hnBu4OJ.png?1
Oh, seems you've already found my shop. LOL.
Sorry about leaving btw the other day, my internet crashed right after.
I can totally do all this :P! Lucky for you, I just got done lots of work, and I might be able to get it done by tomorrow too.
:o all that would be amazing, but I feel like your paying to much. Let me know if you would want it for less.
Also if you have any other suggestions feel free to send a message :P. I shall start on it now!

PudgeTheFish

Oh, seems you've already found my shop. LOL.
Sorry about leaving btw the other day, my internet crashed right after.
I can totally do all this :P! Lucky for you, I just got done lots of work, and I might be able to get it done by tomorrow too.
:o all that would be amazing, but I feel like your paying to much. Let me know if you would want it for less.
Also if you have any other suggestions feel free to send a message :P. I shall start on it now!
OMG SO EXCITED! :) I will give you: Pink Princess Hat, Pink Minnie Hat, And Pink Dreams Shirt <3![DOUBLEPOST=1417714937][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok also, can I be wearing Pink Flips :)? I am getting those soon :p!

I was told by a certain Mr. Yes. that you make fantabulous sigs and i should stop by here ;) Unfortunately I can't offer anything ( :( ) but if you're ever bored and have the time, i'd love to add one of yours to my rotation ;) <3
:) Of course. I'd love to make a signature for you. I'm almost done with Yes's so I can start on it soon after!

aceastrofan

The one and only...
In Game name: aceastrofan
Image of character:

Eye color and/or shape: Blue, round and normal
Expression: Smiling
Possible Font if you'd like one: Something baseball-like
Possible background image:
Any further suggestions: Can I get the firework magic effect in the sig if possible?

Would a 1* zombie magic work as payment?

In Game name: aceastrofan
Image of character:

Eye color and/or shape: Blue, round and normal
Expression: Smiling
Possible Font if you'd like one: Something baseball-like
Any further suggestions: Can I get the firework magic effect in the sig if possible?

Would a 1* zombie magic work as payment?
^-^ I can deffinetly do this. And that would totally work. I'll probably be able to get it to you sometime tomorrow :P. Let me know if you have an further suggestions.

@HOST_Absolem Is there any specifics you'd like from these?
Eye color and/or shape:
Expression:
Possible Font if you'd like one:
Any further suggestions:
And an image of ur character would be good ^-^'

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
@HOST_Absolem Is there any specifics you'd like from these?
Eye color and/or shape:
Expression:
Possible Font if you'd like one:
Any further suggestions:
And an image of ur character would be good ^-^'
Eye color and/or shape: Brown or blue? (whatever works best with my skin! XD)/winking?
Expression: how sassy can you make me? XD
Possible Font if you'd like one: whatever you think looks best! i love funky fonts, as long as they are legible XD
Possible background image: anything vmk/HOSTiness or alice in wonderland/mushroom works for me! I *am* the caterpillar after all!
Any further suggestions:I'm pretty much open to anything, so you have have free reign!

and here's a few pics, but if anyone else has any others, use whichever works best for you! -
http://i.imgur.com/8ayZR86.jpg

ty!! <3 <3 <3

@HOST_Absolem the pic is ur char in the clothes u want ^^^
http://tinypic.com/r/2wq8tvb/8
that did not work for me! :O

Eye color and/or shape: Brown or blue? (whatever works best with my skin! XD)/winking?
Expression: how sassy can you make me? XD
Possible Font if you'd like one: whatever you think looks best! i love funky fonts, as long as they are legible XD
Possible background image: anything vmk/HOSTiness or alice in wonderland/mushroom works for me! I *am* the caterpillar after all!
Any further suggestions:I'm pretty much open to anything, so you have have free reign!
Thanks ^-^ I'll get started on it soon.

PudgeTheFish

Image of me:

Ingame name: Yes.
Hat: Snowman Hat
Shirt: Black Cowboy No Vest
Pants: Space Pants
Shoes: Vampire Shoes
Eye color and/or shape: Blue
Expression: Happy
Possible Font if you'd like one: Blue--- with some light blue surrounding- kind of like the shirt and here is the font http://www.dafont.com/walter.font
Possible background image: Wintery :)
Any other requests..?: Depending on how it looks idk if you should put snowman hands.. with or without whichever looks better to YOU :).
Payment: Pumpkin Hat, some other stuff thrown in :D

PM Me if picture didn't work :)! <3 Take your time!

Attachments

Last edited: