Start a Rumor!

Nutty

If you find the rooms of round glass, they open up a portal into a parallel MyVMK, but you get unlimited objects and credits. Also, money.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I saw that Frozen related outfits will be released to the shop soon!

Tohrukun

i heard that the real HOST_Jasmine is trapped in a snow globe, while an imposter jasmine is among the staff :o

who knows what she's plotting??? :scared:

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I heard that the Sword in the stone was giving out golden Mickey ears!

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
If you dance next to the Yeti while singing "Let it Go!" the people on the Matterhorn ride will come to life and join you in the chorus.

Ranch

Those who create a crate for the contest will receive a green beanie!

Hurry up gang.. copy and paste whatever image you can find and call it a [crate].. get in the game!

Chill

If you log in at exactly 11:11, you'll get a prize! No one knows what it is yet, but I'm positive it's the next ultra rare.

Quests are out, but you can only get them if you are wearing a stitch hat, doing inferno magic, in the Tomorrowland hub near the quest machine.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
There's a rumor that [MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION] isn't actually black. :faint:

If you go to the Discovery Island on the 3rd Wednesday of every 3rd month, you get 3 million credits just for entering. But they go away by the end of the day if you don't spend them in time.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
There's a rumor that [MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION] isn't actually black. :faint:

If you go to the Discovery Island on the 3rd Wednesday of every 3rd month, you get 3 million credits just for entering. But they go away by the end of the day if you don't spend them in time.
It isn't true though! XD

If you you dance and walk around without stopping for 15 minutes straight you will be rewarded with a pixel of your choice OMG!

Klamath

wants to go to france
I heard that if you go to Castle Forecourt at 12:34AM EST and say "Truocerof Eltsac" ten times, you will be teleported into a secret quest room that will give you 100,000 credits upon completion! Oh, and hidden mickeys will pop up and shower you with gifts!

Your magic pins may be deleted in the process... so watch out! ;)