still cant log in

Tizzi

i mean ive tried opening the game several times while trying different things. i have updated shockwave and director and getting this screen
do you have any suggestions or can you send me any links to what i need

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Hi @Tizzi! I had an issue similar to this a few days ago, and I wasnt able to log on for a few days. Although Amy found a fix that worked for me, so maybe it'll work for you!
Open up your Command Prompt and type "del %TEMP%\*.cct" (without the quotes, of course.)
Let that run for a bit. Once its finished, you can close out of it. Then try logging in to MyVMK.
What this does is basically just delete a bunch of unnecessary temporary files that might be hiding.
:paw::halcyon:

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
how do i do this?
Press start (the little windows logo on your keyboard) and the R key at the same time, and a little search window should pop up.
Type in "cmd" (no quotes) and press ok. Then it'll bring up a black window, thats the command prompt. In that window, type "del %TEMP%\*.cct" (without quotes) and let it run!

destineehart

@Expect I definitely will. I already tried restarting my computer, re-installing flash on 2 different browsers, troubleshooting, and typing that into command prompt. myvmk's website is saying the connection isn't secure when I'm on it. I've never had this problem, I was on it just last night. I just can't log in today on any browser. Frustrating.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
@Expect I definitely will. I already tried restarting my computer, re-installing flash on 2 different browsers, troubleshooting, and typing that into command prompt. myvmk's website is saying the connection isn't secure when I'm on it. I've never had this problem, I was on it just last night. I just can't log in today on any browser. Frustrating.
Usually if you have the "unsecure connection" issue, you have the newest version of Firefox, which wont work for MyVMK. You'll have to downgrade to version 52!

Tizzi

@Expect im not understanding what you're referring to
@HOST_Nala i typed it and hit enter and “the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect”

and is this solution to get me past the shockwave screen posted above?
also, my firefox also says unsecure
but it has for a long time, even when vmk used to work for me.
if i need to download a different version can you please leave the link.
i currently use firefox 52esr

[DOUBLEPOST=1503351427][/DOUBLEPOST]
it's frustrating when you havent been able to get a solution for a week[DOUBLEPOST=1503352331][/DOUBLEPOST]@Han Solo can you please leave all necessary links i need to successfully run myvmk
correct firefox? correct shockwave? anything else?
am i missing anything thats causing shockwave not to load past this screen?

@VMK_Simba
@VMK_Kida
@VMK_Rapunzel
@Amy

Last edited: