Stitch Elvis Costume

would be an amazing costume :'D
So what you're saying is that you want a normal Elvis Costume? Because that's what it would be. We aren't Stitch, and there aren't that many clothes I can think of that change the look of someone so much. I don't know that Elvis is very Disney either, so I don't know that people would want it as a normal Elvis outfit. I guess an Elvis outfit and Hair would be cool though if it was labeled as King of Rock or something.

Shrimp

this would normally make me be like "oh my gosh that person is so original and funny XD"
but then everyone would do it so it wouldnt be as original
But there would be other factors. How much the stitch would be on sale for, how many people would actually be able to obtain it. How much the Elvis costume would cost, what if it's like 1,000 creds? And then there's like 10 other outfits? Ain't nobody got time to spend all their creds on only costumes.

Aww I think it's cute. And whoever doesn't like it doesn't have to buy it... maybe it could come as a set, blue stitch hat+elvis for like 2-3,000? :) I think it's reasonable (once the games get up and running anyway.)

~Serendipity