Stitch O' Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrc.2013

Loki doesn't know the power of the Tesseract.
To post a link on forums you should be able to copy and paste the address. But, if you just save your submission to your computer files, you can just click “upload a file” (next to the “post reply” button), and choose it. That’s what I do because I find it easier than trying to use Imgur. :)
I tried just inserting it onto forums by copy, paste, and drag, it didn't work

I tried just inserting it onto forums by copy, paste, and drag, it didn't work
Do you mean with Imgur? If so, I have personally never used Imgur for forums so I'm afraid I can't help you there. Like I said, I just upload the file itself from my computer by clicking "upload a file" or you can also insert the image address by clicking the little picture next to the emojis. Best of luck figuring it out!

mrc.2013

Do you mean with Imgur? If so, I have personally never used Imgur for forums so I'm afraid I can't help you there. Like I said, I just upload the file itself from my computer by clicking "upload a file" or you can also insert the image address by clicking the little picture next to the emojis. Best of luck figuring it out!
I didn't mean imgur, i already tried that and it didn't work... I meant I've tried uploading a file from desktop, but i used an online coloring photoshop thing to color the stitch coloring page and that might be why it's not posting on forums....

I didn't mean imgur, i already tried that and it didn't work... I meant I've tried uploading a file from desktop, but i used an online coloring photoshop thing to color the stitch coloring page and that might be why it's not posting on forums....
Oh gotcha. Maybe that's why it's not working....mine is a PNG file and I was able to upload it fine, and JPG's work as well. But I've never had any luck with copying and pasting, I've always had to upload...maybe you should ask the staff if they know of another way?

mrc.2013

Oh gotcha. Maybe that's why it's not working....mine is a PNG file and I was able to upload it fine, and JPG's work as well. But I've never had any luck with copying and pasting, I've always had to upload...maybe you should ask the staff if they know of another way?
ok, thx! ill probably just not do it....i wish i could, but i don't really need any pins or whatever the prize is...lol[DOUBLEPOST=1553781424][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok, thx! ill probably just not do it....i wish i could, but i don't really need any pins or whatever the prize is...lol
it was just fun to color the page:)

So, Host_Oogie, I don't have twitter or Discord, do you have to sign up for imgur to make a link? cause I'm not a member, i tried to do an imgur post, and I couldn't find it after I posted it...and i don't know how to post links
To use Imgur and find your picture
1.) Go to 'New Post' at the left top hand corner of the page
2.) Upload your coloring page
3.) Once it has uploaded your picture it will pop up on page, do not leave this page
4.) Right click your coloring page and click 'copy image address'
5.) Come back to this forum and type (img)PasteYourImageAddressHere(/img)
but instead of using ( and ) use [ and ] around the word's img

voila!!

I hope this helps you love <3

Just messaged everyone back that I received their submission! Thank you all for participating <3

Reminder to anyone that has yet to send in a submission and want to - the even closes tomorrow, 3/30/19, at 11:59 PM EST. No more submissions will be taken after this time. Thank you!

mrc.2013

s
To use Imgur and find your picture
1.) Go to 'New Post' at the left top hand corner of the page
2.) Upload your coloring page
3.) Once it has uploaded your picture it will pop up on page, do not leave this page
4.) Right click your coloring page and click 'copy image address'
5.) Come back to this forum and type (img)PasteYourImageAddressHere(/img)
but instead of using ( and ) use [ and ] around the word's img

voila!!

I hope this helps you love <3
so i went to imgur, clicked new post, and tried a number of things, i clicked and dragged, browsed and tried to choose, but it didn't work.. maybe because it's a psd file? i also copied it onto pages so i had two copies, but idk, i don't think it's going to work. I'm not very techie, so maybe another time i can figure this out? thx for your time and great suggestions vmk_oogie![DOUBLEPOST=1553868928][/DOUBLEPOST]
s

so i went to imgur, clicked new post, and tried a number of things, i clicked and dragged, browsed and tried to choose, but it didn't work.. maybe because it's a psd file? i also copied it onto pages so i had two copies, but idk, i don't think it's going to work. I'm not very techie, so maybe another time i can figure this out? thx for your time and great suggestions vmk_oogie!
i used a free online coloring/photoshop website, maybe that's why?[DOUBLEPOST=1553869561][/DOUBLEPOST]ya1o8yl.png

this is the link to the only page i could submit, it's not colored, but imagine stitch blue, the rainbow in all it's glory, and everything else green lol!

Last edited:

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
s

so i went to imgur, clicked new post, and tried a number of things, i clicked and dragged, browsed and tried to choose, but it didn't work.. maybe because it's a psd file? i also copied it onto pages so i had two copies, but idk, i don't think it's going to work. I'm not very techie, so maybe another time i can figure this out? thx for your time and great suggestions vmk_oogie![DOUBLEPOST=1553868928][/DOUBLEPOST]
i used a free online coloring/photoshop website, maybe that's why?
Hiya! If you go into your File Explorer and find the PSD file, you can right click it and hit Export! The exported file can save as a PNG and you can upload that!

mrc.2013

Hiya! If you go into your File Explorer and find the PSD file, you can right click it and hit Export! The exported file can save as a PNG and you can upload that!
thx! ill try that![DOUBLEPOST=1553873208][/DOUBLEPOST]it worked! thx so much for your help hosts!

Attachments

thx! ill try that![DOUBLEPOST=1553873208][/DOUBLEPOST]it worked! thx so much for your help hosts!
I got yours! :D You're all set to go now! HOST_Nala to the rescue! <3[DOUBLEPOST=1553927671,1553907995][/DOUBLEPOST]Today's the final day to submit your Stitch O' Gold coloring page! I will be posting a document after the participation prizes have been given out on this thread and twitter! (www.twitter.com/myvmk)

Status
Not open for further replies.