Stitch O' Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

While the kingdom is having some fixie dust sprinkled throughout, why not relax and show us your coloring skills! Each participant will get a prize, the only rules are to be respectful and fair. Please, no vulgar or offensive submissions. You may only submit one coloring page per user (this includes all social media platforms). Any clones that are found will be disqualified as well as any user that has submitted an inappropriate coloring page. At the end of the month we will put all of your submissions in a forum post with your username accompanying it. You may send your submissions to me in a DM on here or twitter. You may also reply to our post on twitter, however if your account is private we will not be able to see your submissions via reply so make sure to turn your account off private or DM it. Submission may be colored by hand or digitally. Get Creative and add your own personal style to this! You can make it look however you envision it to, it doesn't have to be uniform like the base coloring page! Please be sure to include your in game name when sending in your submissions! If you do not include your username I will not know who to reward! This event will end at 11:59 PM on March 30th. Have fun and we look forward to seeing your creations!

Edit:
Here it is! The list of users that participated and their coloring pages! <3
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u3RZy0FtwBRTx8tF1nTWiErwCcn9ba6u4yHFDUMEMfA/edit?usp=sharing

I just printed out the picture and it kind of cut off part of an ear and a little of the bottom part. I am not techie enough to know how to shrink it a little bit before printing it out. Is it OK with parts missing? LOL

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I just printed out the picture and it kind of cut off part of an ear and a little of the bottom part. I am not techie enough to know how to shrink it a little bit before printing it out. Is it OK with parts missing? LOL
I just resized this for you, let me know if its any better!

How do we put it in a PM? Just put the link?
Great Question! I will address this to everyone.

If you color it digitally:
Save the file, then in a private message you can send me the image it's self or you can send me a link to the site you have it saved on. Make sure to have your In Game Name in the title of it.

If you color it by hand:
Take a picture of your coloring page or scan it in, then in a private message you can send me the image directly or if you upload it to a site like imgur you can send me that link. Again make sure to have your In Game Name in the title of it.

Reminder - if you want to you can just reply to this thread with your coloring page and that will count. You may also PM it to me on here, on twitter, or reply to our pinned tweet on twitter!

Great Question! I will address this to everyone.

If you color it digitally:
Save the file, then in a private message you can send me the image it's self or you can send me a link to the site you have it saved on. Make sure to have your In Game Name in the title of it.

If you color it by hand:
Take a picture of your coloring page or scan it in, then in a private message you can send me the image directly or if you upload it to a site like imgur you can send me that link. Again make sure to have your In Game Name in the title of it.

Reminder - if you want to you can just reply to this thread with your coloring page and that will count. You may also PM it to me on here, on twitter, or reply to our pinned tweet on twitter!
Wait so I DMed my picture on Twitter by attaching it straight from my phone, I said what my IGN was in the message, is that good enough?

i love this !! i live to colour tbh

also, is it just a participation prize for everyone or is it a contest with winners etc.?
I'm glad you enjoy it! I can't wait to see all of your submissions!

Everyone will receive a prize for participating <3 All the little bugs are winners in Oogie's eyes![DOUBLEPOST=1552098839,1552098693][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait so I DMed my picture on Twitter by attaching it straight from my phone, I said what my IGN was in the message, is that good enough?
I got yours! I am accepting them on both forums & twitter! DM or replying to this thread and our pinned post on twitter is acceptable!

I sent a pm, just want to verify that everything’s okay and it was receive.
I did receive yours and thank you for bringing this up!

I will respond to all of your pictures that I receive as soon as I see them! There's been many submissions so far so it might take me a bit of time to see yours but as soon as I do I will respond to each and every one of your submissions, even on Twitter! If by March 26th you have not heard back from me and you have sent me a submission please let me know in a PM or even on this thread! Thank you all so much for participating, this has been so much fun already and it's just day 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.