Store for items sold by players using the SELL button?

Do you like the idea?

• Yes

Votes: 326 96.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 3.6%

• Total voters

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
This is a really nifty idea and I love it. Small items get sold all the time, and rather than them just disappear they could be sold in like a used item store. It'll be the Goodwill of VMK :) that's pretty neat.

@Youtherevmk I think its more for small items, like shrubs and crates, that not many people would actually trade for, but would still want it.

PudgeTheFish

For a little bit of context, 2198 items were sold in the last 24 hours. I'm not sure why, because it only added up to 55638 credits but there you go...
Hahaha will this happen??

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
What an excellent idea! I'm all for it!

No, only items sold after the store opens :o
You should 'accidentally' sell something rarish (like a Princess Minnie or Pink Flips) one day after it's implemented just for fun lol

Lindsay

Love the idea, but please no pixels! Also, could there be like a wait period that only you would see the item? Like if I'm lagging and accidentally sell my princess hat, I would be crushed to know I could no longer get it because another user was waiting for it to happen.

This would be a good idea! And not gonna lie, I went through some of my clothes and sold alot of the shop available clothes the last few days just to have a few extra credits! But still, it would be interesting to see what people sell... idk if anyone remembers on animal crossing how you could go to like the recycling bin or lost and found and take items, so it could also kinda be like that too!![DOUBLEPOST=1421941373][/DOUBLEPOST]And tbh, it would be convenient too if someone was building and needed like a crate or pixel or gingerbread block, just instead of the items going to waste too! Cute or boot also, if you ever needed like a random article of clothing like a 25 credit tshirt that you can rebuy for 5 credits real quick. Love this idea though, and hope it works out :)

Last edited: