Store for items sold by players using the SELL button?

Do you like the idea?

• Yes

Votes: 326 96.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 3.6%

• Total voters

bobsbestgame

I love this idea! Them I could sell my mass account of green and ornament creates and not feel bad! And I can also find things! I see no down side so far!

ToonyGirl

Cartoon Member
So earlier I had a thought... people sell a lot of items using the sell button because they want quick credits, things like gingerbread pieces are very common right now, and host consolation prizes are also common. I was thinking we could put all sold items (not past sold items, only as of when the store is put up + some we add to get it started) into a store where people could buy them. The prices wouldn't be steep because the valued items would be very rare to find in there.

What do you think of the idea?

The players would NOT get the credits, they would only get the usual SELL button credits, this is just doing something with the items that usually seemingly vanish into nowhere.
Oh like a retail store? that would be a good idea, then the stuff that is sold wouldn't be gone forever.

Karalora

A love this idea! A MyVMK secondhand store! Would it become an actual public room in the game, or just an extra tab on the Shop button popup?

PoorFroning

id be happier if the really big items certain people take with them on their permanent vacation from the game weren't taken with them in some form or another (Ex: all of Frankster's stuff)