Stranger Things

Let's talk about this masterpiece that Netlfix has put together. Don't think I've seen a show such impressive in a long time. To me, it's like watching a great movie. I'm only on ep. 3 at the moment but El (11) is by far my favorite character. There is just something about her that is so intriguing yet creepy at the same time. What is so great about the show is that it brings me back to the hay day of great movies such as the Goonies and E.T., plus the soundtrack is killer!

What do you guys think?

D.Va

Literal Princess
I feel personally attacked by this show. I binged it in one day. First of all, my anxiety was literally so bad???? the whole time???? Second of all, who the *HECK* came up with the upside down??? bc??? nightmares???????????????????????

all in all. why did i watch it. and give me my bby eleven pls. also dustin is literally me in all forms

PrinceLava

This show is truly magical! I agree that it reminds me of 80s classics like Goonies and E.T. and other sci fi/horror movies of that decade. It's just so well put together between its cast, cinematography, story and acting. I can't get enough of it! Eleven is definitely the stand-out character.

Pacific

Wow, I binged the show way too easily - then had to go an watch it a second time! The cinematography, the acting, the scores, the set design, story ... EVERYTHING was absolutely on point!

It's awesome to feel like I sat and watched an eight-hour move, not an eight-part show. #justiceforbarb

binge watching for the third time. completely obsessed, in love with el and im praying for more seasons
3 times! Wow, that's dedication. As far as more seasons go it's quite possible that season 2 is going to happen. The show is too popular for them not to release it. The Duffer Brothers (creators of the show) are already working on season 2 right now. Whether or not season 2 makes it to Netflix is a different story.

Neda

This show is truly magical! I agree that it reminds me of 80s classics like Goonies and E.T. and other sci fi/horror movies of that decade. It's just so well put together between its cast, cinematography, story and acting. I can't get enough of it! Eleven is definitely the stand-out character.
Tbh your post is what made me finally watch it after holding it off.
I figured I'd wait until I was good and ready to watch the series like I did with OITNB but when I read this it sparked my interest and I loved it!
It's so cool to pick out all the references to 80's movies/Stephen King's work. I'm currently watching it for the second time but with my mom this time and now I got her into the show too lol

The little babies (actress/actors who play El, Mike, Lucas, Dustin - not Will though, womp.) are going to be on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon this Wednesday (8/31) idk if it's their first TV interview for the show but I'm definitely tuning in for them.[DOUBLEPOST=1472461279][/DOUBLEPOST]Also here's Barb's Funko figurine concept
CrC4VBuW8AAfrTa.jpg

Last edited:

PrinceLava

Tbh your post is what made me finally watch it after holding it off.
I figured I'd wait until I was good and ready to watch the series like I did with OITNB but when I read this it sparked my interest and I loved it!
It's so cool to pick out all the references to 80's movies/Stephen King's work. I'm currently watching it for the second time but with my mom this time and now I got her into the show too lol

The little babies (actress/actors who play El, Mike, Lucas, Dustin - not Will though, womp.) are going to be on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon this Wednesday (8/31) idk if it's their first TV interview for the show but I'm definitely tuning in for them.[DOUBLEPOST=1472461279][/DOUBLEPOST]Also here's Barb's Funko figurine concept
View attachment 9622
I'm glad you decided to check it out! It was definitely worth it. I
love the funkos! I hope to see a Dustin or Demogorgon one soon!