Stuck in dc loop

Did it end o-o

omg when did it get back I didnt know D:

They had a pop up but it's still dcing... it's going another 20 minutes and they said they may do it tomorrow night and hope it works better.
Oh, okay c:

I have had major problems all night with the quests. Freezing and having to restart. Dc'ing and having to start over multiple times! On all the quests. I have cleared my cache, reset my router, restarted my computer. Has anyone ELSE had these problems. I don't know if the starting and stopping of the quests is messing up the pin quest or not but something is. Unless its a timed quest I dont understand WHY they end upon logging out and having to log back in. Can someone please EXPLAIN why this is such a problem? It defeats the purpose of having all the quests if they can't be completed. Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1477867938][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have had major problems all night with the quests. Freezing and having to restart. Dc'ing and having to start over multiple times! On all the quests. I have cleared my cache, reset my router, restarted my computer. Has anyone ELSE had these problems. I don't know if the starting and stopping of the quests is messing up the pin quest or not but something is. Unless its a timed quest I dont understand WHY they end up logging out and having to log back in. Can someone please EXPLAIN why this is such a problem? It defeats the purpose of having all the quests if they can't be completed. Thanks
ps- I have tried Firefox AND Myvmk Pal and my flash is up to date. ty

Last edited: